Maxcatch

ShawnZA

I see they posted on their facebook that one cannot use discount codes anymore, posted a hour or so ago. That's not good as the extra 20% is what made it worth it for me.

I did go and try and see it still works but wonder if they will cancel the order if you use a discount code now

ShawnZA

I used “Stock20” successfully yesterday Shawn.
B
Yes they posted that a few hours ago so was still fine yesterday I would guess. Unless they meant other coupons, posted 4 hours ago..

Hi Maxcatch Anglers,we are sorry to tell you due to some financial issue all the coupon is not valid.
We will send more gifts within the order and offer more better express shipping service.
If you have big order over $500 please feel free to contact with us.
Thanks for your trust.
Maxcatch

I only wanted to order more lines at the end of the month but will wait till someone confirms it's still working

Last edited:

b13rux

Another rapid delivery arrived from Maxcatch today, ordered on the 11th shipped on the 12th, here today. This is the thrid order, and so far not one has taken more than two weeks to arrive. Although the previous two were upgraded and shipped by FedEx, this order though was shipped by china post so i expected it to take longer. I was wrong, from the tracking information it spend less than an hour before it cleared Langley yesterday and was on its way to me, then delivery today. Im very pleased.

It was just a gold line and a bulk spool of backing so i wasn't in a rush and it was a small package, i even got a couple of freebies still. I must just be particularly lucky with my orders!

Maxcatch have excelled again.

campsiefisher

An update from maxcatch

'Already refund you the customer service is good but the shipping is shockingly poor, but we are not a shipping company.'

They then sent another message telling me I'd to pay if it was received, or I had to send it back. So who can give me a chineese translation for 'I am not an f'ing shipping company...'
我不是他媽的運輸公司 :)

noel

Another rapid delivery arrived from Maxcatch today, ordered on the 11th shipped on the 12th, here today. This is the thrid order, and so far not one has taken more than two weeks to arrive. Although the previous two were upgraded and shipped by FedEx, this order though was shipped by china post so i expected it to take longer. I was wrong, from the tracking information it spend less than an hour before it cleared Langley yesterday and was on its way to me, then delivery today. Im very pleased.

It was just a gold line and a bulk spool of backing so i wasn't in a rush and it was a small package, i even got a couple of freebies still. I must just be particularly lucky with my orders!

Maxcatch have excelled again.
Did you pay for Express delivery as my lines are still at Langley since the 4th ?

jc123

b13rux, did you order 11th dec or 11th jan?

i'm still waiting for 2 orders from 2 months ago, only small , 1 reel, 2 lines..

noel, my tracking changed, it said at Langley 2 weeks ago, then a week ago said in transit from china, now says at langley?
has yours got the green tick on the top, if i click mine it says 'successfully delivered' ?

noel

i'm still waiting for 2 orders from 2 months ago, only small , 1 reel, 2 lines..

noel, my tracking changed, it said at Langley 2 weeks ago, then a week ago said in transit from china, now says at langley?
has yours got the green tick on the top, if i click mine it says 'successfully delivered' ?
I have never checked that before , but it says successfully delivered .

b13rux

Did you pay for Express delivery as my lines are still at Langley since the 4th ?
No I always go for the free delivery, previous two orders have been upgraded to fedex but this one wasn’t, didn’t change the transit time much though. Although I think I was probably lucky

b13rux

I ordered 11th jan, so 11 days total for delivery

noel

Let me know how you get on , still waiting for my eco lines from before Xmas . I am going to write that off .

gg76

It took my last order around 8 weeks to come ,which is fine . However my package was 4 lines and a spool of backing short!
I eventually received a refund.
I used the Stock20 last night and it was processed. I only ordered 1 line to see if smaller parcels manage through ok? If not then it’s only £10 I have to chase.

Paul_B

I haven't heard anything of my line and backing order since they said its excepted, but with the worldwide container shortage and price hike, shipping anywhere is going to hard work if companies don't want to loose money.

noel

Just sent an email, well I think I have, after pressing submit it just goes to a white page .

SG1985

Hi was looking for a new rod and seen this post, Ordered the black star fly rod 9ft W5 using a discount code last week and was refunded on Sunday night. Thought it was maybe because of the code so ordered again then was emailed that it was out of stock. Have asked about 6wt but no answer yet. Any recommendations for a rod 9ft Wt 5 or 6 mainly for Trout fishing on a smallest River.
Also are the codes still working?

Thanks.

Latest posts