Maxcatch

shortcircuit

If I want to buy an Eco fly line but don't want to wait weeks and weeks, is it best to buy through their Ebay site or the Amazon site?

noel

I was using a 5wt Real Gold on Thursday and thought it had a few bumps in it so today I stripped it off the reel and gave it a good clean , the bumps were build ups of muck 1 fly line saved .

bbamboo

I was using a 5wt Real Gold on Thursday and thought it had a few bumps in it so today I stripped it off the reel and gave it a good clean , the bumps were build ups of muck 1 fly line saved .
Thought you were going to say you bought another one Noel 😉👍

eddleston123

Wow quick delivery on a Gold line. Came with a pair of clippers and line straighter/ cleaner free too.
I received my gold line earlier on this year.

In addition - I got f##k all!

I'll order another one - If I don't get any freebies this time, I'll just buy a Rio - That'll sort them!

Douglas

roadrunner1000

Had to splash out another £5.95 on a second 3ips sinker just in case my first line as gone AWOL when I return to the office.
Ordered on the 7th October (end of Chinese holiday season) , delivered today so 2 weeks and another line/toenail clipper :) .
Nice chestnut brown colour, can't see any imperfections.

GEK79

Has anyone had problems ordering from Maxcatch recently? I can select items, but can’t progress with the order past checkout into payment options. I’ve been trying for a week or so and never had a problem before. No response from customer service either.
B
That’s “Maxcatch”. :eek:mg:
Hello all. Has anyone purchased the Maxcatch hooks a d of so any good.. Thanks for any help..
Gary

ejw

Tried the barbless jig hooks 3 weeks ago, in 12's and 14's, got the slotted beads to match (2.8 tungsten fits both). Good strong hooks. Gave them out at a tying class I run and they went down very well. 100 hooks for what you would pay for 25 (or 20 !!). Not tried any others yet, so looking for other reports.

Latest posts