Maxcatch

Jamie Dundee

after much to-ing and fro-ing with maxcatch who insisted that i send back the order (that i never received) before they would refund me.
I’m amazed you had any replies, I didn’t get any with my two refunded orders (total 8+ emails and messages unanswered), had to go to PayPal both times.

Mrtrout

What a great shame youve both experienced poor customer relations it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
I must have been lucky, everything I’ve ordered has arrived some items have taken longer than others but in these strange times I expected that.
Ive always had an answer or a refund from Maxcatch and found them good to deal with.
S.

campsiefisher

Jamie Maxcatch have never replied to any of my emails sent to their usual adress sales@ This is a shocker IMHO

They only started to reply inside of Paypal, when I opened the dispute for non receival of goods, this lets you and the seller try to come to some amicable agreement, within Paypal.

When Maxcatch insisted I return the goods which I never received. I escalated the case to Paypal as maxcatch were just being silly. And within a couple of hours got my refund.

Best regards
Jim

skinner

My rod is still in China .... is the plane grounded?
1603917325071.png

daniport

My rod is still in China .... is the plane grounded? View attachment 32101

I put in an order on the 30th of September and by tue 3rd it was supposedly on its way.. i contacted Maxcatch at the end of last week as no news. They said it was in transit. Yesterday it was delivered! Thats been every order ok so far. They have been ok at replying queries. So far I cant complain!

skinner

I put in an order on the 30th of September and by tue 3rd it was supposedly on its way.. i contacted Maxcatch at the end of last week as no news. They said it was in transit. Yesterday it was delivered! Thats been every order ok so far. They have been ok at replying queries. So far I cant complain!

see we are used to the ‘order today get tomorrow’
Ain’t we , bloody crap when we have to wait for anything... I blame Amazon

Mrtrout

see we are used to the ‘order today get tomorrow’
Ain’t we , bloody crap when we have to wait for anything... I blame Amazon

Im as inpatient as the next man, but when I’m buying from China and it’s free delivery I just accept it and remind myself when placing the order.
S.

skinner

Anyway fellas , I wish you all the best as I’ll be banned again soon
Looks like forum member Thetrouttickler’ has grassed me up on the ‘ personal invitation’ thread ..
I wouldn’t mind but I showed / guided him in the past on two rivers in Wales and Shropshire.. as he lived in Birmingham from coming from South Africa...
all I said I thought it was sad posting a pic of a grave .

Im no Angel , I admit... but I don’t like a grass

jaybeegee

Anyway fellas , I wish you all the best as I’ll be banned again soon
Looks like forum member Thetrouttickler’ has grassed me up on the ‘ personal invitation’ thread ..
I wouldn’t mind but I showed / guided him in the past on two rivers in Wales and Shropshire.. as he lived in Birmingham from coming from South Africa...
all I said I thought it was sad posting a pic of a grave .

Im no Angel , I admit... but I don’t like a grass
I’ve had the same gentleman blocked for some time skinner. 🤨
B

skinner

I’ve had the same gentleman blocked for some time skinner. 🤨
B
Hey I’m no monster that some folk believe.. I’ve been no angel.. worked all my life thou . Here’s me ...

Attachments

• FEEFE48A-D453-4337-B3B9-76778AE96C16.jpeg
    FEEFE48A-D453-4337-B3B9-76778AE96C16.jpeg
    741.5 KB · Views: 42

skinner

Here’s a few of my fly fishing good friends.... few of you might recognise them..

Attachments

• 2DC49287-058B-4B4D-ACCB-A58210F623E2.jpeg
    2DC49287-058B-4B4D-ACCB-A58210F623E2.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 9EB710F3-CE50-40C3-8691-740235F3948E.jpeg
    9EB710F3-CE50-40C3-8691-740235F3948E.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 38

Jamie Dundee

Jamie Maxcatch have never replied to any of my emails sent to their usual adress sales@ This is a shocker IMHO

They only started to reply inside of Paypal, when I opened the dispute for non receival of goods, this lets you and the seller try to come to some amicable agreement, within Paypal.

When Maxcatch insisted I return the goods which I never received. I escalated the case to Paypal as maxcatch were just being silly. And within a couple of hours got my refund.

Best regards
Jim
Ahh. I didn’t get any response even through PayPal, only computer generated email re change of order status. You might still receive your order if they think it’s been dispatched. Free gear (y)(y)

Jamie Dundee

What a great shame youve both experienced poor customer relations it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
I must have been lucky, everything I’ve ordered has arrived some items have taken longer than others but in these strange times I expected that.
Ive always had an answer or a refund from Maxcatch and found them good to deal with.
S.
I still think it’s stuff that is out of stock but still available on the website. When there is a problem they avoid addressing the issue.

jaybeegee

Without going in to too much detail, I thought I didn’t have enough life left to waste time reading what he had to say....so I blocked his posts.

B

ejw

Back to the thread - Same as MrTrout - No problems and they always reply to my notes.

morayfisher

Trust Member
Back to the thread - Same as MrTrout - No problems and they always reply to my notes.

Same for me, probably 6-8 orders over a couple of years, the latest one arrived last Friday.
No problems.

Paul_B

The line I ordered on the 5th of October was received by maxcatch on the 26th and posted to me on the 27, so should get here after the postman has received it......with a bit of luck

according to tracking :)

Latest posts