Maxcatch

noel

Hi Jim , I have 1 spare economic line if you want it and I will check the rest of my 7wts tomorrow for you .

roadrunner1000

I ordered a stripping basket on the 16th October . Arrived today so just under three weeks :)

Edited to say........well made and a free neck buff :)

Last edited:

noel

Yes I am bored with the TV so looking at daft items and the " Healthy Wheat Spools " are sold separately on Ebay for £3.75 . I was after some spare spools for my fly ines to be put onto .

Mrtrout

jaybeegee

GottaCatchEmAll82

Has anyone got one of the cheaper rods Extreme/Premier/Predator in a 9wt? Wanting to try having a dabble for pike this winter and know these rods are decent enough in the lighter weights but wondering if they become a bit unruly at the higher end

Thanks

daniport

Hi all, i seem to remember someone posting a list of similar sites to maxcatch that sold coarse fishing tackle from China. Does anyone have any recommended sites?

many thanks!

noel

Hi all , what is it with some of our members when they are told how good vfm this company is they still ignore that advice , well more fool them ?

Mrtrout

Hi all , what is it with some of our members when they are told how good vfm this company is they still ignore that advice , well more fool them ?

I think enough of us have sung the praises of their tackle especially the Gold lines to instil some confidence.?
S.

Jason 70

I've got a Gold WF4 arriving in the next day or two, my Cortland 444 is getting battered among the bramble bushes with little nicks out of it, concrete banks etc. So I thought I would try a cheaper option that I won't mind getting beaten up as much owing to the price.

Mrtrout

I've got a Gold WF4 arriving in the next day or two, my Cortland 444 is getting battered among the bramble bushes with little nicks out of it, concrete banks etc. So I thought I would try a cheaper option that I won't mind getting beaten up as much owing to the price.

Youll be surprised Jason, let us know what you think.
S.

Mrtrout

Well, hats off to Maxcatch, I bought an Extreme rod back in September and first time out the tip snapped for no reason?
I emailed them and within three days I got a full refund.
I was impressed with the rod despite this mishap so I ordered another and that ones fine. I made a repair to the broken tip and fished it hard and it was fine, but I decided to purchase another tip for £11.50 via eBay but before I did I contacted them and explained the situation to them.
Next day I got an email with a code so I went ahead and placed an order for just a new tip section.
When I paid at PayPal the charge was only for 10 cents or 8p.
I suppose their has to be a tiny charge to activate it, that was exactly two weeks ago and this morning a new matching tip arrived sent Express shipping, it fits perfectly.
It was sent in a rigid plastic tube and then covered in padding.
Top notch service IMO.
Everything ive ever bought up to now has arrived well packed with a few gifts inside, some orders have taken longer than others but considering the crisi we are all in at present I expected that.
S.

Latest posts