May 2020 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

eddleston123

April flew by despite lockdown, I hope you and yours have remained well despite the circumstances.

Hopefully you can give us a laugh with a funny caption for the photo below, and the best one will win this month's Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

View attachment 25846

Lifting and Stretching.

Pilates class down at the Marina !

Douglas

Last edited:

ian_766

April flew by despite lockdown, I hope you and yours have remained well despite the circumstances.

Hopefully you can give us a laugh with a funny caption for the photo below, and the best one will win this month's Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

View attachment 25846
I said lean back for the bacon sandwiches

eddleston123

View attachment 25846

Ahh - Now I know were Rod Stewart got the idea for his album cover 'Atlantic Crossing'

Douglas

ian_766

One giant step for man, one much needed appointment with the physiotherapist

eddleston123

View attachment 25846

Right Barnaby - Get these Anti Malarial Drugs on board - We'll re- brand them Anti Midge Drugs and head up to Scotland!

Douglas

Last edited: