May 2020 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

eddleston123

April flew by despite lockdown, I hope you and yours have remained well despite the circumstances.

Hopefully you can give us a laugh with a funny caption for the photo below, and the best one will win this month's Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

View attachment 25846

Get back on that Jetty Crispin and clean up that mess.

It's not the fisheries fault they don't have toilets!

Douglas

ohanzee

After the incident with the Brazilian pool attendant Wayne never missed an opportunity to dip his scrotum in cold water.

ian_766

There are no service guarantees when you win a boat and crew for 2.99 on ebay.

eddleston123

April flew by despite lockdown, I hope you and yours have remained well despite the circumstances.

Hopefully you can give us a laugh with a funny caption for the photo below, and the best one will win this month's Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

View attachment 25846
Dominic Pizzas cumming on board with your order.

We deliver anywhere from London to Durham!

Douglas

db73

View attachment 25846
It was at this point, Kevin knew being Shellfish with the catch was a bad idea, as Dave put the boat in reverse just for the Halibut

ohanzee

It is with great sadness that we report the theft of a large white box containing the conservative parties spines, they were last seen on the dock outside the houses of parliament following their removal by the chief whip on Sunday evening.

eddleston123

Just jump Dominic - Don't worry if you fall in - Boris is there to catch you.

Douglas

View attachment 25846
You've just made a hole in the bow with that metal box Dominic - What am I going to tell the owner?

It's all right Boris - Just tell him that it's only a minor breach!

Douglas