Members' Area

wynne

Have been trying to get in to the Members' Area on the FDG website, but keep getting a blank sheet - is there a problem, or is my server (or due to the Sharepoint issue)?

Last edited by a moderator:

arkle

I've a feeling that parts of the main guild site are being re-hashed a.t.m. but to confirm this contact Chris Reeves on here via p.m

Chris Reeves

Sorry for the slow reply I've been trying to get to the bottom of this, As you know, we are in the process of migrating the FDG website from Office 365 to a new host. Due to the large size of the website and the need for a password protected area this is a slow process. Some of you may be experiencing difficulty in accessing the members area if you are working in Chrome or Safari. This is due to a change in protocols by Office365. Bravenet who supply our secure log in have been unable to get round this problem from there end. However, it is currently possible to access the members area from Internet Explorer.

wynne

Thanks Chris, I’ll try later - fingers crossed, but appreciate that the rebuild will take time.
What I was checking on is whether there is a team entry for this years fly dressing competition?

Latest posts