Mgt Tackle Ltd

Tony Pesci

I know most of you tie your own flies but I have enough on my plate trying to catch the tricky bu**ers without having to take this on as well!

These guys are based in Bolton https://www.mgttackle.co.uk/ and I was just wondering if anyone had bought flies from them as their prices just seem too good to be true and as it has been pointed out many times before " if it's too good to be true it's too good to be true"

I am always an the look out for good suppliers and I have bought from Fulling Mill, Barbless Flies ans Island09, the last of whom I think are excellent vfm.

thanks for your help

Tony

Shangerlad

I've never used them, but they've kept up to date with companies house since 2006, and have got 100% positive on ebay, so worth a try, I've been using troutflies.co.uk they are similar prices, if not a bit cheaper. But i've not been fly fishing long enough to judge the quality of a fly. I've been looking at some of the fly tyers recommended by others on this site, and intend to try one day, Its only a £1 or so more for a british tied fly. Now i'm getting to know what flies i actually need,it will be interesting to compare.