Michael-moore-turns-on-fraudulent-green-movement-in-latest-movie/

codyarrow

What is it with republican's and Bill Gate's. He seems to put the fear of God into you. If you do not stop I will start a rumour that Tom Hanks is running for the democrats .:giggle:

kype

What is it with republican's and Bill Gate's. He seems to put the fear of God into you. If you do not stop I will start a rumour that Tom Hanks is running for the democrats .:giggle:
It is not a rumor we have know that about him for some time now!

codyarrow

Oh I would be scared then if I were you. If Tom Hanks drowned a bag of puppies on TV he would still be President. ;)

kype

Well, well, ......well I'll tell YOU! Jethro and Moses said so.... so there!
My God you boys are some fun! Have you gotten off your butt and gone fishing yet? Your butts must be welded to the computer chair by nows!

ohanzee

Well, well, ......well I'll tell YOU! Jethro and Moses said so.... so there!
My God you boys are some fun! Have you gotten off your butt and gone fishing yet? Your butts must be welded to the computer chair by nows!
England is free to fish I believe, another couple of weeks in Scotland by the looks of it when the number of deaths is low, fly fishers tend to be of the age that don't do well with breathing problems.

ohanzee

I want you boys to fair well! Fish long and prosper!
Check this out!

More adapted to humans than animals but originating in an animal is not exactly evidence of human intervention, if there is anything in it peer review will pick it up.

I thought you would have gone with one of the Chinese engineered theories.

kype

More adapted to humans than animals but originating in an animal is not exactly evidence of human intervention, if there is anything in it peer review will pick it up.

I thought you would have gone with one of the Chinese engineered theories.
Oh ohanzee! Just give me time! Damn you're being pushy! :)

Had to edit! Look at this! This just keeps getting better every day!

Last edited:

Secret Angler

kype, why do you keep posting these far right crackpot website links?
(I think I know the answer.)

lhomme

Apparently he lives between exclamation marks. I think they're closing in on him.

kype

kype, why do you keep posting these far right crackpot website links?
(I think I know the answer.)
Why.....Because they are correct and you are eating the BS that is being served you by the globalists! I want to get you to wake up. The world needs you UK. That is why. I hope you are really not that far gone. Posting this doesn't help me one bit. I makes me a target. I could just let you sleep. You have some real incredible people trying to help your country and you ignore them, reject them and abandon them. I do not understand why that is. It is saddening to watch.

kype

Infowars is to journalism what Trump is presidenting.
This is leadership! https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm&ogbl#inbox/FMfcgxwHNVvtkfQfgpgjWhWZtTKFKkMT
I don't think there is hope for you. I wish I were wrong but you are not likely to be retrieved. You have already embraced your doom. You think you are a good boy and you will be left alone and life will be OK. It isn't going to happen that way as this gets going. What do you have to offer the globalists? Anything? They want it all even your soul.

Last edited:

codyarrow

All academic, Tomorrow belongs to the robots. Personally cannot wait for my Huawei bionic casting arm, the fish will have no chance. Unless they fit them with a chip to make them harder to catch?

Of course this could all be a devious global plot by the Chinese to make me buy a tenkara outfit? That's it Maxcatch are on a path world domination.

lhomme

No you have that wrong. I live on the right side of history. That is more than simply a play on words
It's quite clear you live on the right side, seems to be a prerequisite for making up your own history these days.

Secret Angler

Why.....Because they are correct and you are eating the BS that is being served you by the globalists! I want to get you to wake up. The world needs you UK. That is why. I hope you are really not that far gone. Posting this doesn't help me one bit. I makes me a target. I could just let you sleep. You have some real incredible people trying to help your country and you ignore them, reject them and abandon them. I do not understand why that is. It is saddening to watch.
I don't think any sane person takes any notice of the far-right nutcases in the US (or the handful here). They are not trying to help anyone.

BTW, people who post far-right stuff here usually get disconnected, so best not to.

ohanzee

This is leadership! https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm&ogbl#inbox/FMfcgxwHNVvtkfQfgpgjWhWZtTKFKkMT
I don't think there is hope for you. I wish I were wrong but you are not likely to be retrieved. You have already embraced your doom. You think you are a good boy and you will be left alone and life will be OK. It isn't going to happen that way as this gets going. What do you have to offer the globalists? Anything? They want it all even your soul.
Your link is a Gmail advert.

Don't think that will save me.