Monnow Social 2020

PaulD

It is a great 'do' and I'd heartily recommend it - I've been to every one and they still have me back!

Other than the social excesses, the company, location, river and tributaries are fabulous. Tomorrow night, my son and I will be sleeping in the garden as a mark of respect . . . I also note it's VE Day.

paul100

All

Is it still too early to give us an update on the 'social' ? - will it happen and if so when do you think ? Sorry to ask the question but really hoping it will and I can take part in my very first Monnow Rivers doo

iainmortimer

All

Is it still too early to give us an update on the 'social' ? - will it happen and if so when do you think ? Sorry to ask the question but really hoping it will and I can take part in my very first Monnow Rivers doo
I’d imagine it’s almost impossible to say for even if we’re over this spike there could still be a second. I’d imagine it would be a few weeks notice at best one way or the other!

Cranefly

Gents, thanks for your replies but I am afraid getting it off the ground this Sept is going to be too difficult to sort given the Covid and so many uncertainties.

We will do it all again in May 2021, probably 7th to 9th.

PaulD

Having discovered this week that I'm requiring a replacement heart valve I'm not too disappointed by the postponement as I'd hate to spoil my record and miss one!

Looking forward to May 2021 . . . it will be a worthwhile target! (y)

iainmortimer

Gents, thanks for your replies but I am afraid getting it off the ground this Sept is going to be too difficult to sort given the Covid and so many uncertainties.

I’m very sorry to hear that but at the same time it’s very understandable. Here’s to May ‘21.

Bongoch

Sensible option, lets just hope that things have improved by then!

Latest posts