Montenegro

kody

Hi, Madjoni

I really enjoy reading your thtead.
I like very much your photos of nature, rivers and fishes and thank you for sharing to us.

Pls let me know what are prices of fishing licens for fishing at your rivers.

Regards

madjoni

Hi Kody and thanks :)
Prices are from 10 to 20 euros per day ....
be free to ask anything you want to know...

kody

Thanks, Madjoni !

Thank you for information.
Monternegro seems excelent flyfishing destination.
I'd love to vizit you in recent times and we make joint fishing trip, if it is convenient.

Best regards

maks_ukraine

I go next week to Montenegro. Hope to meet Madjoni..
So, I will have luck to catch something I'll write fishing report))
You can only wish me a good luck:thumbs:

madjoni

I'd love to vizit you in recent times and we make joint fishing trip, if it is convenient.

Best regards
Ok :thumbs:

All the best

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I go next week to Montenegro. Hope to meet Madjoni..
So, I will have luck to catch something I'll write fishing report))
You can only wish me a good luck:thumbs:
I will be on fishing trip from sunday to sunday:) with some Swedish lads,maybe we meet:)
In meanwhile good luck :thumbs:

madjoni

Great pics again MJ, and a lovely new rod :)
thanks mate :) ..after ten days of testing this vision Cult and 300 fish :) I kinda love it already :thumbs:..Only thing I dont like about it is that it have 4 pieces .... I dont have many options to choose so this rod would be ,I hope so,one of my best friends for next couple years:D

brownsville

Dan from Canada in action :)

That's one hell of a cast M, even for a Canadian. How does he keep such tight loops?

Last edited:

maks_ukraine

Hi and thanks!!!
The fishing on Tara river was really cool!!!
First day I have caught more than 25-30 trouts (up to 30cm). Such amount was unusual for me. Graylings no problem in Ukraine, but so much trout. Amazing. Especially on dry fly in the evening.
Madjoni told me that I am a 'trout killer'!
But, fishing there was a bit unusual for me. River is just too clear and I had to cast about 10 meters.. French leader was not a good friend for me that time. Thanks Vejo's advises (riverkeeper on Tara) I have caught the first trout withing one hour.
Second day I had a huge trout more then 3 minutes on my hook, but I lost it. I had a luck to beat my grayling record, also I got a nice trout
Then I had some time to enjoy the river Tara.

Mladen(Madjone) I want to tell you: Thanks a lot for your help, arrangement, advices by phone. Best greeting to Vejo and his wife for hospitality!
It was fu...g cool to fish there. As I told you I was in many coutries, but they are nothing to compare with Montenegro. I left there a part of my soul. But dont worry, I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

All pictures you can find here from Tara

Last edited:

madjoni

Hi Maks
I am glad that you had good time and same time so sorry that couldnt make it to fish together .
You saw Tara river,and you and every other alien :D that comes here for first time have same to say:it is too clear:) Yup,I used to this but after while of worry how to approach to fish ,fishing starts and it is not that difficult ,is it?
Also I am glad that Montenegro got under your skin:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

hahaha ..nice:D

maks_ukraine

Hi Maks
) Yup,I used to this but after while of worry how to approach to fish ,fishing starts and it is not that difficult ,is it?
Also I am glad that Montenegro got under your skin:thumbs:

[

No it was not difficult if you have some practice and knowledge, especcially for upstream nymphing (I learned it from O. Edwards films and used to watch his films before every fishing).

I'll tell you more, my buddies were this summer in Croatia and Austria. My fishing story and results look much better!!!:thumbs:

madjoni

No it was not difficult if you have some practice and knowledge, especcially for upstream nymphing (I learned it from O. Edwards films and used to watch his films before every fishing).
Good ...but I dont think that old master Edwards techniques are best for Tara.One cant wade like he did and get trout on few meters in front ..o no!
I'll tell you more, my buddies were this summer in Croatia and Austria. My fishing story and results look much better!!!:thumbs:
That is great :D
I think they had no luck ....Their rivers are much more in better shape than ours :(
But,I aspect you all next year then :D

Last edited:

maks_ukraine

Good ...but I dont think that old master Edwards techniques are best for Tara.One cant wade like he did and get trout on few meters in front ..o no!
I found few places to use this method. Anyway I was behind trout view, so in one place I got one.
But in general I did as you told me..