Montenegro

nymphist

Yes there are,grayling and huchen season last till 15.february :thumbs: but rivers Tara and Lim are not that close to me and I cant go there on daily bases:(
We dont have any type of water with rainbows ,but I can fish chub all year round :)
that sounds good enough MJ:thumbs: no need to go freezing on a daily bases during the winter;)

ollpomper

Dear Madjhoni!!!
I am going to visit in September your fine country,
On purpose половить fish fly in area Kolashina, don't prompt where and as licenses and what their estimated cost are got.
Yours faithfully,
Oleg, Moscow

madjoni

Dear Madjhoni!!!
I am going to visit in September your fine country,
On purpose половить fish fly in area Kolashina, don't prompt where and as licenses and what their estimated cost are got.
Yours faithfully,
Oleg, Moscow
Hi Oleg,
You are welcome :thumbs:
License was 10 euros per day for last year.I dont think they will change it ,so dont worry and just come :)

maks_ukraine

dear madjhoni!!!
I am going to visit in september your fine country,
on purpose половить fish fly in area kolashina, don't prompt where and as licenses and what their estimated cost are got.
Yours faithfully,
oleg, moscow

Олег, напиши мне в личку и я тебе скажу что по чем...

madjoni

Good news :)
It was said on TV last night that one low cost company will organize flights from London and Milano to Podgorica for 20 euros :)

madjoni

Hello there:)
Long time no update to this thread but have to show how my friend from London fished on Beech River :whistle:

raphael

Hello,

I have heard something about a dam project on river Moraca... Do you have some news? Can we expect this river will be saved from concrete madness?

madjoni

Hello,

I have heard something about a dam project on river Moraca... Do you have some news? Can we expect this river will be saved from concrete madness?
Hello to you too,
You heard right :( That project made by european electro mafia is on table and they want to sunk one of most beautiful canyons on Balkans.We,the people, are against it and we manage to stop same kind of destruction for Tara river several years ago and we will fight for Morača too.But ,I am not sure that we can pool it this time.Greedy Italians are already building cable from their coast of Adriatic sea to our coast so they can plug it in our electro system:mad: So,Morača and its tributaries will probably be under hundreds of meters of water and no more home for some unique trout species :eek:mg:

raphael

Hi! Long time ago (20 years), here they wanted to imprison the Loire and its tributaries with dams and walls. After years of battle, we almost win on all points of the project, with the assistance of renowned NGO such WWF (involved in the Moraca). Even Pce Philipp of England went there to help!

Hope you'll manage to reject this foolish dam!! You 've got to be strong and stand firm. Good luck...

madjoni

Hi! Long time ago (20 years), here they wanted to imprison the Loire and its tributaries with dams and walls. After years of battle, we almost win on all points of the project, with the assistance of renowned NGO such WWF (involved in the Moraca). Even Pce Philipp of England went there to help!

Hope you'll manage to reject this foolish dam!! You 've got to be strong and stand firm. Good luck...
Thanks mate :thumbs:
We must fight or that will be end for river and for beasts like this marble trout caught by friend of mine month ago ,17.4 kilos

madjoni

Couple pics from last week and fishing with my friend La Bobo on Lim river near Andrijevica town :)

madjoni

few more pics ,very close to the source of Lim river.Whether was hot,water was warm,fish completely inactive but I got one or two :)

bonito

Madjoni, I`ve only just noticed this thread. That fishing looks superb.

I may well be a bit cheeky and get in touch with you some time next year to see if some fishing can be booked. Possibly there is info on this thread but have not read it all, could not get my eyes off the marbled trout :thumbs:

Myself and my buddy have a boat booked for 9 days In Croatia around end August early September. Sadly "it indoors" is also coming, (joking she gives me 24/7 passes :D and the buddy is single).

We are there for 3 weeks with a few days of that visiting a supplier in Italy but with a hire car Montenegro is not that far away. We will be based Rogoznica, about 1/2 hour from Split.

As I say a bit cheeky perhaps but have been looking at the shore or freshwater fishing in Croatia and could not get much info.

Anyway, once again, looks superb fishing.

madjoni

Hi Bonito,

Winter is long and I think you will check all of this thread out:)..twice :D

You will have great fishing in Croatia .Dont worry about it.I mean you will If wife let you go fishing :D
Best river that is closest to Rogoznica is Gacka,and up north you have great rivers Kupa and Kupica.If you want I can ask some of my Croat friends what are your options there in that time of year.....