Moral dilemma with COVID

kype

Are you trying Trumps experimental cures as he does not need a mask and not long back said it was all a joke, then announced that the USA would be back to normal by Easter, next Sunday unless it is a different date on your side of the pond like in 6 months time
I just love the Trump haters! If you are referring to hydroxychloroquine, yes! I believe we should use what ever we have that might help a person. You recommend what.....not going fishing?
As to Trump not using a mask.....Trump needs to to put one on as the last thing I want is to loose Trump.

Secret Angler

I just love the Trump haters! If you are referring to hydroxychloroquine, yes! I believe we should use what ever we have that might help a person. You recommend what.....not going fishing?
As to Trump not using a mask.....Trump needs to to put one on as the last thing I want is to loose Trump.
Loose trump on what? He's already been loosed on the US nation, that's enough for one lifetime.

speytime

Hello Kype can you tell me what makes Trump so popular in America, I know he isn't stupid per-se but he acts like a complete *****, always talking sh1te and definitely not a statesman like Obama, Bush etc so what's he done to be so popular in the USA?

Cheers Al

ohanzee

Hello Kype can you tell me what makes Trump so popular in America, I know he isn't stupid per-se but he acts like a complete *****, always talking sh1te and definitely not a statesman like Obama, Bush etc so what's he done to be so popular in the USA?

Cheers Al
Its all in his speeches......

''This coronavirus, amazing, believe me we’re going to take care of it, not good, a lot of people are saying, and people think it’s going to happen, a lot of people tell me that, amazing, I have many friends, many many friends, so many I don’t know, a lot of money folks, so much, believe me I’m doing very well with friends, big league.
We have to take care out there folks, they don’t respect us, laughing at us, fake news, they know who they are, not going to happen, I have many friends, and believe me we’re going to take care of it, it’s going to be great, better than before, we are going to make, a lot of money, and you know what folks, we're gonna start winning again, We're gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you'll say, "Please, please. It's too much winning. We can't take it anymore. Mr. President, it's too much." And I'll say, "No, it isn't! We have to keep winning, We have to win more! We're gonna win more. We're gonna win so much. I love you great people''

Secret Angler

🤣 He's the president of the USA and a successful business man before that, generally speaking a stupid person wouldn't have the level of success he's had, it doesn't make sense?
If you say so. You might like to read all about his bankruptcies though. Er, and listen to what he says.

nymphist

Good to see you as well! I am working to help people infected with covid-19 these days. Not a lot of action yet but it is coming to my hospital very soon. Nearly the entire hospital has become a negative pressure ICU. Unbelievable what is being done.
People need to listen to alternative health people. I take vitamin C & D as well as zinc to help protect myself and I do not use a cell phone. I got rid of that years ago now.
Trout season starts here in VT on Saturday and the VT F&W Dept is stocking those ponds and streams that are in need of stocking and there is no preventing anglers from fishing. I work the weekends and
will not get out fishing until Monday. I my have pictures to post on the SST some time next week.
Meanwhile stay safe, use a mask and perhaps take supplements as I do unless you have health issues preventing you from doing so.
Good! I am taking zinc and celene? too, but no fishing for the last couple of weeks, the free movement is banned and the fines are uuge! Just tying flies like there will be no tommorow!

mrnotherone

I think it's foolish to try and argue with a Trump fan - they will entice you into a monosyllabic conversation and wear you out.

Far better to give thanks that you are not American and can observe his idiocy from afar.

speytime

If you say so. You might like to read all about his bankruptcies though. Er, and listen to what he says.
You don't get to the presidents position with empty pockets, to me bankruptcy means he told his debtors to ef off its the oldest trick in the book.
FYI I cannot stand him he's a complete bletherin *****, but I'm not going to ignore the obvious.

Al

ohanzee

You don't get to the presidents position with empty pockets, to me bankruptcy means he told his debtors to ef off its the oldest trick in the book.
FYI I cannot stand him he's a complete bletherin *****, but I'm not going to ignore the obvious.

Al
He inherited it, bit like Prince Charles, another businessman who doesn't pay tax.

kype

Good! I am taking zinc and celene? too, but no fishing for the last couple of weeks, the free movement is banned and the fines are uuge! Just tying flies like there will be no tommorow!
Good for you! I am not taking celene. I don't know anything about that I;ll look it up.
Well I have given all I have now to help anyone interested. I'll see you on the SST with fishing stuff next week with any luck!