Moral dilemma with COVID

nymphist

Many of us do not want it. It is being pushed on us and Trump is promoting it as it appears to be necessary from a military and business standpoint or we will fall behind. That doewsn't make it good it is likely to be a world wide health issue and may already be playing a part with covid-19.
At least trump is the only one trying to challenge the Chinese, i suspect the eropean chiefs are secretly getting personal checks directly from chinesische comunist party as the space is flooded with stuff.

kype

At least trump is the only one trying to challenge the Chinese, i suspect the eropean chiefs are secretly getting personal checks directly from chinesische comunist party as the space is flooded with stuff.
Check this out!

ed_t

I've seen the sh1te and lies the self serving tories stoop to, buying votes from everyday people imo is a fair way to do business.

Al
Yep, normal political practice. The SNP are very good at running books that don't balance.

speytime

Yep, normal political practice. The SNP are very good at running books that don't balance.
I don't doubt it for a second, someone will likely dispute that so in the end I don't know who to believe so I treat them all with suspicion, all of them makes promises they never keep.
My views will never make any difference so I don't really have any it's pointless.

Al

ohanzee

Many of us do not want it. It is being pushed on us and Trump is promoting it as it appears to be necessary from a military and business standpoint or we will fall behind. That doewsn't make it good it is likely to be a world wide health issue and may already be playing a part with covid-19.
Do you believe covid19 is transmitted from human to human?

ed_t

Roll up ROLL Up git yer tinFOIL ere!!! Two fer a pund.
Tin foil is made of aluuuminum. The two biggest companies in the world were Alcan (aluminium canada) and Alcoa (aluuuminum company of murica).

Evil global forces have destroyed these companies and you can't even get good tin foil for a hat anymore.

Probably down to the UN new world order.

kype

I reckon there is more chance of being able to cook with 5G than catch a virus from it.

I reckon I could find 'evidence' to support that.
Oh No! You don't use a microwave oven do you? I got rid of that thing years ago. You really need to start taking care of yourself. If you have a fondness for ETOH please throw that bottle out with the microwave, cellphone and laptop. What would we do without a disbelieving site member?

bobmiddlepoint

Tin foil is made of aluuuminum. The two biggest companies in the world were Alcan (aluminium canada) and Alcoa (aluuuminum company of murica).

Evil global forces have destroyed these companies and you can't even get good tin foil for a hat anymore.

Probably down to the UN new world order.

I'm buying an old tin mine in Cornwall. When everyone wakes up to this aluminum (US spell checker likes aluminum...) scam I'll make my millions!

PaulD

Why do all these Trumpettes like Trump? Answers on the back of a postage stamp.
"At least Trump is the only one trying to challenge the Chinese. I suspect the European Chiefs are secretly getting personal checks directly from Chinesische (German?) Communist Party as the space is flooded with stuff. (Meaning?)"

It's because of their intellectual capacity. . . way below 'expected standard' for Key Stage 2 (10/11 year olds). It's such a shame that SATs have been cancelled this year, I'm missing the endless marking, spelling, grammar and punctuation testing.

nymphist

"At least Trump is the only one trying to challenge the Chinese. I suspect the European Chiefs are secretly getting personal checks directly from Chinesische (German?) Communist Party as the space is flooded with stuff. (Meaning?)"

It's because of their intellectual capacity. . . way below 'expected standard' for Key Stage 2 (10/11 year olds). It's such a shame that SATs have been cancelled this year, I'm missing the endless marking, spelling, grammar and punctuation testing.
Thanks for correcting. If in bulgarian it will make no sense to you.

PaulD

Thanks for correcting. If in bulgarian it will make no sense to you.
здрасти! I picked up a 'smattering' a few years ago when we had Momchil, a young Bulgarian teacher, living with us when he was on an exchange placement at my wife's school.