Yes I saw them and noticed they were recommending H2O2, but going back to the source it does say that the recommended use of H2O2 is based upon its ability to kill other viruses that are believed to be more difficult to kill than CV. So it probably does work, by why take the risk when there are other agents that are known to work? I personally use 100% isopropanol, which is highly effective at killing viruses, does not evaporate as quickly as ethanol, is less toxic than either H2O2 or bleach and is reported not to dry out the skin so much. I also like the smell!There's plenty about it.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends daily disinfection for frequently touched surfaces.www.weforum.orgIt's oxygen based apparently it oxidises viruses on contact?Hydrogen peroxide does kill germs and viruses, and a typical 3% concentration is an effective household disinfectant. Here's what you need to know.www.insider.com