moto GP

haggstock

I'm beggared if I'm paying BT to watch it on top of my Sky package which is a shame as on provisional times Bradley is on the front row on the works Yam and Cal back in 8th place on the Grid, there is an ITV 4 hi lights show on Monday I think , I'm currently looking to see if I can find free live streams , I think Fox Sports is carrying it in the USA

BRUCE1

The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom o
Last edited:

BRUCE1

Whats the start lineup for tomorrow.

Jim

http://www.crash.net/motogp/results/201383/1/qatar-motogp-qualifying-2-results.html

Q2:
1. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 54.507s
2. Alvaro Bautista ESP Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RC213V) 1m 54.564s | +0.057s
3. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 54.601s | +0.094s
4. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici) 1m 54.644s | +0.137s
5. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 54.661s | +0.154s
6. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 54.703s | +0.196s
7. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP (RC213V) 1m 54.871s | +0.364s
8. Cal Crutchlow GBR Ducati Team (Desmosedici) 1m 54.888s | +0.381s
9. Aleix Espargaro ESP NGM Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 1m 54.986s | +0.479s
10. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 55.096s | +0.589s
11. Andrea Iannone ITA Pramac Racing (Desmosedici) 1m 55.127s | +0.620s
12. Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 55.152s | +0.645s

Q1:
13. Nicky Hayden USA Drive M7 Aspar (RCV1000R) 1m 55.894s
14. Colin Edwards USA NGM Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 1m 56.042s
15. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Drive M7 Aspar (RCV1000R) 1m 56.479s
16. Scott Redding GBR Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RCV1000R) 1m 56.555s
17. Yonny Hernandez COL Pramac Racing (Desmosedici) 1m 56.648s
18. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (RCV1000R) 1m 56.715s
19. Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Racing (Avintia) 1m 57.006s
20. Danilo Petrucci ITA IodaRacing Project (ART) 1m 57.513s
21. Broc Parkes AUS Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART) 1m 57.574s
22. Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (Avintia) 1m 57.667s
23. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART) 1m 58.254s

big high sider:eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

Qatar MotoGP: PICS - Bradley Smith 'goes flying to the moon' | MotoGP News

fellzebra

I'm beggared if I'm paying BT to watch it on top of my Sky package which is a shame as on provisional times Bradley is on the front row on the works Yam and Cal back in 8th place on the Grid, there is an ITV 4 hi lights show on Monday I think , I'm currently looking to see if I can find free live streams , I think Fox Sports is carrying it in the USA

I'd had similar thoughts about the BT sport subscription, but on balance current provider for phone/internet and Sky TV vs. getting job lot with BT and its all worked out cheaper anyway. My BT tv package has still the good stuff (Eurosport/Discovery/National Geographic) so I reckon I've done alright.

This is the way sports going and I could think sod 'em they're not having my money, but it'd be me losing out. The way I see it I'm into my bikes and I'm fortunate to have a job so if I've got to spend money to watch motoGP then it is what it is, I'll just get on with it.

Only problem is I can't get it installed till next friday so wont see first race, whats the chances of getting through till itv4 highlights programme without seeing the results??

Looking forward to this season,
Come on Bradley!......that looks a good start
Come on Cal!........... hope this works out

BRUCE1

I'd had similar thoughts about the BT sport subscription, but on balance current provider for phone/internet and Sky TV vs. getting job lot with BT and its all worked out cheaper anyway. My BT tv package has still the good stuff (Eurosport/Discovery/National Geographic) so I reckon I've done alright.

This is the way sports going and I could think sod 'em they're not having my money, but it'd be me losing out. The way I see it I'm into my bikes and I'm fortunate to have a job so if I've got to spend money to watch motoGP then it is what it is, I'll just get on with it.

Only problem is I can't get it installed till next friday so wont see first race, whats the chances of getting through till itv4 highlights programme without seeing the results??

Looking forward to this season,
Come on Bradley!......that looks a good start
Come on Cal!........... hope this works out

Use the links I've provided above :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

fellzebra

Use the links I've provided above :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

Thanks for the info and I thinking that it'll do for short term I did try them but it said I needed to download some programs to make videos work, which I did and then it upset the rest of the settings on the laptop and stopped some of the other stuff working. I may have done something wrong, Been able to return it to normal now but not entirely sure about the links and downloads to make 'em work.

I'm willing to have a go but not an expert on computers, hence wanting to watch it on telly.

BRUCE1

Thanks for the info and I thinking that it'll do for short term I did try them but it said I needed to download some programs to make videos work, which I did and then it upset the rest of the settings on the laptop and stopped some of the other stuff working. I may have done something wrong, Been able to return it to normal now but not entirely sure about the links and downloads to make 'em work.

I'm willing to have a go but not an expert on computers, hence wanting to watch it on telly.

Did it want you to download Adobe Flash player if so just download it its safe and a worldwide programme ,but none of the two links i gave require any other programmes to be downloaded to watch them unless as said you dont have Adobe flash player ???

Guest105

I saw the race with the links, Thanks Bruce.
Only problem I had was a streaming delay at times, otherwise great race.
The last 2-3 laps were brilliant.

3lbgrayling

You do not and should not need to download anything,I should have told you about that.It plays fine without it.and if you got a channel that said download to get access.just go to another channel

Jim

beryl

Bruce1 can highlight the best bits. The rest is for peeps that chat amongst themselves whilst nothing much is happening. This has been a huge issue with F1 too. I've been a fan for years but I prefer the Tour de France now. Same thing at the tenth of the speed, yet just as interesting with not much carbon imprint.

fellzebra

Did it want you to download Adobe Flash player if so just download it its safe and a worldwide programme ,but none of the two links i gave require any other programmes to be downloaded to watch them unless as said you dont have Adobe flash player ???

I've watched other things on video previously no bother, but be assured those links said they required downloads to make them work, an' no it wasn't Adobe flash player - cant remember the names of what it was
But I avoided hearing the result sunday / monday and watched the itv4 highlights last night. Great race.
BT will be round on friday to install the kit for BT internet/telly so the next race will be no problem. And I know someones going to say "but you can watch it on the computer for nowt"............yeah I'm sure you can but I'd rather watch it on a telly thanks

Guest104

I also subscribe to Sky , disappointed the only live coverage is on BT sport. Can't remember the last time I was unable to watch the whole season live, tried the streaming route but not impressed with the quality ,It kept freezing at crucial moments, found it frustrating. Had to make do with the Highlights on ITV4 .

Latest posts