moto GP

brownie

Guys just seen this post. As your all posting on a forum I presume you all have internet access at home. what you need is one of these raspberry pi.
hook it up to your tv and internet and away you go. make sure it has Navi x tvcatchup, ice films, sports devil etc loaded on to the sd card and you can watch sports all day long.
you can purchase off ebay all set up ready to go.:):thumbs: i watch sky sports including f1 and bt sports

Last edited:

fellzebra

I also subscribe to Sky , disappointed the only live coverage is on BT sport. Can't remember the last time I was unable to watch the whole season live, tried the streaming route but not impressed with the quality ,It kept freezing at crucial moments, found it frustrating. Had to make do with the Highlights on ITV4 .

BT were round on friday to install the new kit, so now got BT sport. Watched race 1 highlights on ITV4 , enjoyed it, but think would have enjoyed the full race even more!
Not only do you get the live coverage with BT sport theres also a Moto GP studio based show on tuesdays after the race weekend which along with the live coverage has some good feedback in MCN.
BT sport also gives you access to some of classic moto GP races of the last 20 or so years and season reviews, rider documentaries etc- all in with the package too.
BT entertainment still gives me eurosport for BSB and WSB, so if you're into your bike racing I'd recommend it

Oh and the whole BT TV/Broadband/Phone is cheaper package than doing it via Sky/TalkTalk way I'd got it before

fellzebra

Dont forget its on again this weekend. :thumbs:
Marquez top after free practice yesterday.
Qualifying today, racing sunday evening (uk time courtesy of it being in the US)

Oh yeah and its WSB at Aragon too this weekend

Busy sporting weekend and with me being a runner have particular interest in London Marathon too.

Now who said there's never anything worth watching on telly!

(Oh yeah and if you like your cycling its Paris-Roubaix sunday as well)

fellzebra

No they're not there this year. This weekend is at Austin Texas, think they call it circuit of the Americas.
Maybe the new one in Argentina has contributed to scratching Laguna Seca

Latest posts