My 1st ever tying video.....

paulfish_1

Today I attempted my 1st ever fly tying video. Had to be the DHE. Nothing fancy and I have no ambitions to be Davie Mcphail. Just a bit of fun. A fishing buddy of mine has been doing well with it and was asking how to tie it so I finally got round to doing this. This variant used my cats fur. Pimping oot my cat for likes. Please go easy internet!

https://youtu.be/PJ6q-diyze8

Tight lines
Paul

uptomyknee_s

Just had a look. A nice video and a good looking fly.
Fair play for having a go and putting a video up. I'll look forward to seeing some more:)(y)

Zugbug

Really good video, well done. If folk like you don’t make the effort and have the balls to put themselves out there what would the rest of us have to watch?
👍

paulfish_1

Really good video, well done. If folk like you don’t make the effort and have the balls to put themselves out there what would the rest of us have to watch?

Thanks zugbug. Appreciate it

Cap'n Fishy

Very well done. (y) Having done one, and one only, myself, I appreciate what it takes to do that. I gave myself a dose of the shakes when I put the camera on myself and vowed never again! 🤪 (And I was too scared to use sound!)

Col

paulfish_1

Very well done. (y) Having done one, and one only, myself, I appreciate what it takes to do that. I gave myself a dose of the shakes when I put the camera on myself and vowed never again! (And I was too scared to use sound!)

Col

Cheers Col. yeah I wasn’t sure about the sound of my own voice haha

philm

Good work Paul. I had a go a couple of years ago (it's still out there on you tube somewhere) but watching it back makes me cringe, maybe I'll have another go when I get more time.

Looking forward to seeing your next one.

Phil

Wee Jimmy

Nice one Paul,I always appreciate anyone who takes the time to help others.Great job, I enjoyed watching it....👍