My first try

• Thread starter Deleted member 90002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 90002

Having watched the lads here talk about glass and the enjoyment I thought I'd try. Now I'm not in the big league money wise so started at the bottom with a maxcatch S Glass..
Its a 7ft 3w I also got it for free another story.
So today I christened the little rod and enjoyed it nice action enjoyed the smoothness.
I missed 2 fish but thoroughly enjoyed and the glass thread very enjoyable..
Gary

Attachments

• IMG_20210301_151957.jpg
    IMG_20210301_151957.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60

Jason 70

Having watched the lads here talk about glass and the enjoyment I thought I'd try. Now I'm not in the big league money wise so started at the bottom with a maxcatch S Glass..
Its a 7ft 3w I also got it for free another story.
So today I christened the little rod and enjoyed it nice action enjoyed the smoothness.
I missed 2 fish but thoroughly enjoyed and the glass thread very enjoyable..
Gary
Gary,

The cost is irrelevant, if you enjoy using the rod that's all that matters.

D

Deleted member 90002

Gary,

The cost is irrelevant, if you enjoy using the rod that's all that matters.
Ahhh I know lad but will one day hope to own some glass made by some of the many makers nenijnes on here..

webblade

I fished a Maxcatch S Glass 8ft4wt all last season and will be doing the same this season. They are heavier than my graphite rods but I truly enjoy the action. Just wait till you catch a decent fish on it Gary that's when the fun begins ;)

D

Deleted member 90002

I fished a Maxcatch S Glass 8ft4wt all last season and will be doing the same this season. They are heavier than my graphite rods but I truly enjoy the action. Just wait till you catch a decent fish on it Gary that's when the fun begins ;)
Ay mate I can't wait I missed 2 fish.. Decent knocks aswell..
Thankfully the Abbey River is huge.. So next time will start further up..