My New Atomsix 7wt

wobbly face

Atomsix Elemental 9ft #6, 10ft #7, 10ft #3 Elemental Nymph. 7.6ft #4 Neutrino (first rod I got of Steve), 7ft #3 and 7.9ft #4 Celestial, 10ft #3 Singularity (second rod, then they just kept arriving :ROFLMAO:).
He also sent me a couple of rods to try before deciding which I wanted. (y) Also did me a new top section f.o.c for the Neutrino when I snapped it. 👌

uptomyknee_s

Atomsix Elemental 9ft #6, 10ft #7, 10ft #3 Elemental Nymph. 7.6ft #4 Neutrino (first rod I got of Steve), 7ft #3 and 7.9ft #4 Celestial, 10ft #3 Singularity (second rod, then they just kept arriving :ROFLMAO:).
He also sent me a couple of rods to try before deciding which I wanted. (y) Also did me a new top section f.o.c for the Neutrino when I snapped it. 👌
10ft #6, 10ft#7 both elementals. My first one was a 9ft #6 Tachyon. They are rather good aren't they? :):)

arawa

Steve sent me a rod to try. Could not have been more helpful, and did not seem the least bit fazed when I decided not to buy only because I already had similar rods.

Scotty90

I want a 10 foot 6 wt elemental, I’ll need to rod myself of a few rods first but it next in line for me definitely.

Latest posts