New 3/4 wt Custom Reel

Gordon Ottershaw

Banned
Banned
I'm not 'knocking out anything, i'm enjoying myself pursuing an interest in making stuff in my shed which fortunately, quite a few people seem to appreciate, yourself excluded.

Some people enjoy seeing things come out of a common or garden 10 by 4 lean to work shop. Clown, old farts...you've shown you're true colours after just a few posts, go back under the stone you crawled put from a couple of weeks ago you irksome creature.
See its you thats the fraud.......your reels are worthless yet people pay money for them thinking they are getting something good.
You can get a Chinese made reel for £20 that has a better warranty.
As.for being a better reel than the Ari Hart for less money.....your having a laugh.

ROVER

Trade Member
Hmmm sounds a bit like him, thought it had been peaceful for a while. Still, have to give Rovers reel another like.
Really? I suspect you are the reason this country has to put instructions on bottles of shampoo.
I only noticed last week that there's actually instructions for use On a twin pack of bog roll!

Anyway, nice looking reel isn't it!

uptomyknee_s

I'm not 'knocking out anything, i'm enjoying myself pursuing an interest in making stuff in my shed which fortunately, quite a few people seem to appreciate, yourself excluded.

Some people enjoy seeing things come out of a common or garden 10 by 4 lean to work shop. Clown, old farts...you've shown you're true colours after just a few posts, go back under the stone you crawled put from a couple of weeks ago you irksome creature.
Keep doing what you are doing. You have a a great talent and you enjoy it.

I'll happily have you make me a reel in the future.

ROVER

Trade Member
See its you thats the fraud.......your reels are worthless yet people pay money for them thinking they are getting something good.
You can get a Chinese made reel for £20 that has a better warranty.
As.for being a better reel than the Ari Hart for less money.....your having a laugh.
This has gone far enough mate, the pure fact that you
Your scared to death of anyone who challenges your forum.
Your not in the same league so you do your best to get rid of anyone who makes awkward posts
there's awkward and there's simply obnoxious, you seem to fit into the latter the way you 'converse ' with people so far.

As a I said, do one, we will have to struggle on without your superior knowledge

ROVER

Trade Member
Vordom
Night Piers
Gordon

Please get a grip!

I've made 2 reels by request to look like ari hart models, and in neither case tried to pass them off as his reels.

You are making yourself look more and more pathetic with each post.

Just stop, you'll feel better for it in the morning and some people might even forget what a dick you'vecome acròss as.

G