New E book - 'Trout and Flies - Getting Closer'

blithfield2

I very recently downloaded a copy of the above, written by Peter Hayes and Don Stazicker mainly because it features my local river The Wylye but also another favourite The Derbyshire Wye.

The E book format allows for fabulous close up photography but also links to videos to reinforce the authors opinions - I'm only a short way through the book but I have found it fascinating and well worth a look. It's on Amazon priced at £9.99

Jason 70

kerryjordan

Three quarters through this e-book it’s turning into the most informative study of river trout fishing that I have ever seen. Unafraid to challenge accepted premises and with the examples and images to debunk them I can hardly put it down. The still and video images are stunning and reveal things not seen before the advent of ultra-high frame rates.
A huge compendium of work and wisdom for less than a tenner!

kerryjordan

You can download it onto phone, tablet or laptop/PC from the Amazon store as a Kindle edition. You can most easily access the video links by a single click on a PC/ Macbook whereas on tablets or phone I think you have to paste the hyperlink into Google first.

mackiia1

You can download it onto phone, tablet or laptop/PC from the Amazon store as a Kindle edition. You can most easily access the video links by a single click on a PC/ Macbook whereas on tablets or phone I think you have to paste the hyperlink into Google first.
Cheers - might have a look at that E book.

LukeNZ

This is a very enjoyable and interesting look at how trout operate - it can only help catch more fish, and provide plenty of food for thought when not catching.

Very well researched, great stills and videos, with some very sage opinion.

Latest posts