New Fishery, Leicestershire / Warickshire

ifor

New Fishery

I have leased a 4.5acre water situated at Sibson which I plan to operate as a members only fishery. Sibson is located on the Leicestershire Warwickshire border along the A444 Twycross to Nuneaton Rd about 4 miles from Market Bosworth. The fishery has depths of up to 20ft & is spring fed ideal for trout fishing.

This fishery will have a minimum stocking density of 100 fish to the acre & the minimum stock size will be 2lb with rainbows, blues & browns stocked to double figures. There will be a maximum of 5 members a day on the water with 2 boats also available members. The fishery has secure access through a working farm with access available through locked gates.

Members will choose 1 day a week which will be their fishing day during the season commencing on 1st April 2007 & closing on February 28th 2008. Catch & release will be a major reason for joining this fishery as I aim to develop a fishery with above average stock size & quality which I’m sure this small fishery full of fly life can provide. With membership costing from £5.80 per visit to £9.61 per visit Im sure you will agree it offers exceptional value. Details of membership below:-

11 Month Season Offering One Named Day Per Week

I am offering an easy payment option £100 deposit followed by 4 posted payments dated:-

15th April, 15th May, 15th June, 15th July

One Named Day A Week
Option to Kill One Fish per Calendar Month. Unlimited Catch & Release.
Cost £255.00
Payment £100 deposit followed by 4 monthly post dated cheques of £38.75
Offering excellent value for money:- £23.18 a month, £5.80 per visit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Named Day A Week
Option to Kill Two Fish per Calendar Month. Unlimited Catch & Release.
Cost £311.00
Payment £100 deposit followed by 4 monthly post dated cheques of £52.75
Offering excellent value for money:- £28.27a month, £7.68 per visit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Named Day A Week
Option to Kill Three Fish per Calendar Month. Unlimited Catch & Release.
Cost £367.00
Payment £100 deposit followed by 4 monthly post dated cheques of £66.75
Offering excellent value for money:- £33.36 a month, £8.34per visit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Named Day A Week
Option to Kill Four Fish per Calendar Month. Unlimited Catch & Release.
Cost £423.00
Payment £100 deposit followed by 4 monthly post dated cheques of £80.75
Offering excellent value for money:- £38.45 a month, £9.61 per visit.

If you want to discuss membership of the fishery further I can be contacted on the Sibson Fishery Tel No:-
07786 101 502

Or via email iforjonesfishing@hotmail.com

Ifor Jones

ifor

Sibson Members Water.

This 4.5acre members water has had an excellent start, during the first 18 days of the season 34 rod visits caught 500 trout for a rod average of 14.7 fish per person. Geoff Palmer has caught the largest fish to date a 12lb2oz rainbow. With Mrs C. Bagshaw is convinced she landed the same 10lb rainbow twice on the same day.

Buzzers, diawl bach, small goldheads & damsels are proving to be the best patterns.

There are still some midweek vacancies with membership available from 255.00 pounds. For further information email Ifor or call 07786 101 502.

Ifor

Latest posts