New Gun Day

JayP

Happy days :)
I have my sights set up with AA pellets and its embarrassing accurate and mines a 22.
Just ordered a sample selection of pellets so will be interesting which of the following perform best

25 X ACCUPELL FT

25 X WEIHRAUCH F&T SPECIAL

25 X RWS SUPERDOME

25 X WEBLEY MOSQUITO

25 X RANGEMASTER SOVEREIGN

25 X QIANG YUAN SPORTS DIABLO

25 X BISLEY WASP

25 X FALCON ACCURACY PLUS

25 X AIR ARMS DIABLO FIELD 4.52

25 X JSB EXACT DIABLO RS

25 X JSB EXACT DIABLO 4.52

25 X JSB EXACT DIABLO HEAVY

Paul_B

Just ordered a sample selection of pellets so will be interesting which of the following perform best

………………….snip...……...
I use the AA field (yellow box) with my 22, I use the gun primarily for dropping grey squirrels, I don't know what you want to use yours for but there are pellet comparison tests on youtube that are interesting.

When I fasten my gun into the sight tester I can put pellet onto pellet in the target :thumbs:

lukewarm

I used to own a AA 410 , I couldn’t get on with it but that wasn’t the guns fault. It was in.22 but if the .177 is anything like it barrel wise you can try any pellet under the sun but NOTHING will come close to their own brand field domes which are now called Diablo I think.Up to 35 yards you can put pellet upon pellet through the same hole with that combination.Next best were Bisley SuperFields if I remember correctly.I did’nt try Accupels through it whilst I had it but I would’nt be surprised if they would perform pretty well to ... they usually do through most barrels.

Paul_B

I can't post a picture from the computer unless I reduce its file size

I get
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The uploaded file is too large."

is this what you get

kevind62

Trust Member
DO NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION ON THE INTERNET!
F.F.S Guys.
Talk about any specific weapon, but do not list your armoury please!

regards
Bert
Fortunately for me, all the guns I own were purchased legally and I have my CCP so no worries about my weapons. ;)
I feel for my UK and EU brothers who are so over regulate and censored on their choice of weapon. We fight everyday to keep our Constitutional 2nd Amendment Right To Keep And Bare Arms. This right, in the US and around the world, is envied by some and loathed by others.

Latest posts