Teacuis

Hi all, just a post to say hello. I am from Yorkshire originally but now live in Cumbria. I have just joined Appleby AA and have walked the lower beats a couple of times but not yet fished it. I was a member of Masham club on the Ure for many years and it looks like very similar fishing. If anyone could give me any pointers/advice it would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Paul.

Teacuis

Sorry I didn't realise there was a new members introduction page, ah well good start lol
Paul.

Mrtrout

Hi all, just a post to say hello. I am from Yorkshire originally but now live in Cumbria. I have just joined Appleby AA and have walked the lower beats a couple of times but not yet fished it. I was a member of Masham club on the Ure for many years and it looks like very similar fishing. If anyone could give me any pointers/advice it would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Paul.
Welcome to Appleby AA Paul, good to have you, if I can help at all drop me a PM.
Steven.

Teacuis

Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to fishing the Eden. My kind of fishing I think, wild fish that you have to work for but very satisfying when you fool one.
Thanks for the offer Steven but don't think I'm allowed to pm until I have 15 posts.
Paul.

Latest posts