Nippers

Hardrar

adchoices.png

Thank you

Essential fly are agents also- worth a try? Nice people!

pati

If you are not the type to blame yourself for spending the money, then yes they are absolutely worth it!

Mrtrout

Correct, buy once and look after them, you rarely see them second hand as no one wants to part with them once they’ve used them.
S.

speytime

I'd be scared I fell in with that lump around my neck 😂

I couldn't justify paying that price but I'm pretty easy to please on the nipper front, but if I did like them I'd buy a pair, they should last for ages and we all enjoy a bit of buyers pride.

Al

sean freeman

Those look amazing are they the trout version?
Yeah mate, have had them nearly ten years now with probably 1000 odd trips using them in that time! Still cut well but could see using them on braid regularly blunting them quicker, mine have only been used on braid and heavier lines infrequently.

I’ve almost pulled the trigger on the Brookie coloured ones a few times now but is it a bit too tarty matching nippers to reel?🤔

markemark21

Haha well sell those to me and get your matching Brookies lol.
Well xmas is around the corner. Or my next big job coming up maybe i can filter some monies off for a pair
The wife would understand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sean freeman

Haha well sell those to me and get your matching Brookies lol.
Well xmas is around the corner. Or my next big job coming up maybe i can filter some monies off for a pair
The wife would understand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha it’s rare that I sell my favourite bits, I did used to flip a lot of gear on that I bought and then didn’t like, I’ve got my kit to where I like it now with only the odd incoming in mind. Reel wise I don’t think you can ever have too many!

My mrs just rolls her eyes at this point! I still haven’t told her about the new Abel reel though, I don’t think she’d understand that purchase.

markemark21

I'm on the same page chopped in alot of my old stuff and upgraded rods,reels,bag flys etc etc...
If I pop my clogs my wife will never know the true value of it all and some one will get a bargain lol

Hardrar

Nice as they are I find them a bit heavy and bulky on my vests, I still have an original surgical steel set of Veniards and Hardy and they are really compact and light and still cut well and can be re sharpened.
I have a set of fishpond With retractor I could be tempted to part with :)