November 2019 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

eddleston123

November the 1st and time for another caption competition! See what you can do with this one - the winner will receive the Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

View attachment 21213

So who are you going to vote for on Dec 12th Morag.

Barnaby, I really don't give a sh#t. At the moment I'm more interested in your election!

Douglas

Last edited:

Novice

"Ha ha, You packed the beer, food and stove but you forgot to bring your fishing gear."

eddleston123

November the 1st and time for another caption competition! See what you can do with this one - the winner will receive the Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

View attachment 21213

Let's drink to the past season. What were your most successful flies Morag.

Without a doubt it was fishing with Boobies.

And what about you Barnaby.

Well,I couldn't go wrong with my new Czech chair nymph patterns!

Douglas

Last edited:

ohanzee

It was only when Deirdre wondered where the toilet was that she noticed Frank's seat had a tank strapped to it.

ohanzee

As Frank sat on his home made commode he pondered that Deirdre looked like a sofa with a face.

ohanzee

Alan, it's well after 12 - We should have sailed into December by now - You're late again!

I save my best till after the deadline to give you a chance:)

EHarmony advert:

My name is Geoff and I like to spend my spare time cooking on my boat, I'm looking for an equally free spirited partner to share my love of the outdoors afloat, ideally my perfect woman would be 28 stone and look like a sofa with a face.

taffy1

Oh well, just as a continuation, just think mate, in another 30 days we'll be into the 2020 caption competion on fff....Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. I'll drink to that!

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
This one's closed now, thanks for all of your entries. We'll announce the winner tonight!