Oliver Edwards essential skills.

lavo85

Just wondering is there anywhere online i can watch these videos?

treecutter

They sometimes come up on ebay, easier to have dvd so you can skip to the tying section.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

doobrysnatcher

i recall using them,( dvds) and like above there outdated these days maybe .its all mp3 mp4 these days .,ny grown kids laugh at me because i bought a dvd disk and i have nothing to play it on i recall people downloading films and stuff about 10 yr ago on pirate web sites ,maybe it still goes on ,who knows
i used to have software in my pc that let me burn a copy of a dvd with no copyright rare enough though
i have a 30 year old vhs taping of a tier o vhs and i only seen it once i would love to see it again
not alone that , my wife bought a record player this last christmas that works via bluetooth for optimal sound ,she got home and threw abba gold on it i could barely hear it untill the kids connected the speaker wirelessly ,
i recall the days of carrying around a big ghetto blaster on your shoulder with a twin deck for cassette tapes ,easy to use just press play and record together and you had a copy ,easier days

these days i get in my car and plug my phone in via the ciggarette lighter connection to charge
download spotify,the world is your oyster , again the kids had to show me how to use it

any how back to fishing with ollie ed, i was distracted a little bit

Vintage Badger

I still have a DVD player for my TV (it's part of my surround-sound hi-fi system) and the ability to play DVDs on my 2 laptops and PC too. I also still have a VHS video recorder, which I sometimes use to play some of my old fishing tapes (such as one by Peter McKenzie Philps and Salmo the Leaper) and, touch wood, they all still work OK too.

wobbly face

I have the full set of the Essential Skills DVDs plus the fly tying ones and his book "Fly Tyers Masterclass". Still have a DVD player with surround sound system. Back when?????? I did have the VHS of BBC World About Us "The Educated trout" with John Goddard and Brian Clarke. I managed to link the VHS player to my then state of the art computer, recorded the VHS video onto the hard drive. At a later stage when I changed the outdated computer to an all singing all dancing one with CD copier/writer, I managed to copy the vid from the old hard drive and put it onto a CD. (y) The not so singing and never danced computer has gone and I got a Whiz Ho computer, this time with DVD copier/writer etc, Blueray player and TV card. It's now 13 years old but I can watch any vids still, apart from VHS tapes.
Unfortunately, the Essential Skills are still "copy right protected". So how the hell do people get round putting snippets etc onto YouTube???????