opinions sought

pikey1

excellent

Excellent Braveheart, video and commentry will be of great help to new fly tyers like myself, the commentry is something that is missing from a lot of these types of step by steps, I will be keeping an eye out for more.
Cheers Pikey1

J

jan

:) Braw good idea dennis - you will have to get an english commentator though :D - no chance of us sassenachs understanding that accent :p

Highlander

Good idea, but so easy to make an arse of it. ie get fingers in the way of film etc.
You would have to watch out for that. Would spoil it no end. May need a few takes doing it this way. Still better than stills if you get it right.
You would have to think differently & act as if you were the viewer,no easy matter
Tight lines

M

MJB

jan said:
:) Braw good idea dennis - you will have to get an english commentator though :D - no chance of us sassenachs understanding that accent :p

We'll get Mel Gibson to play Braveheart.:D

Nice idea though.

Cromie

:D keep up the good work, try and put in a video showing how to make the full fly, would be very nice:eek: lol

J

jan

MJB said:
We'll get Mel Gibson to play Braveheart.:D

that would never work - what kind of fool would cast an aussie who thinks he's american as a scotsman ? :D

scotfly

Cromie said:
:D keep up the good work, try and put in a video showing how to make the full fly, would be very nice:eek: lol

Sorry but I've got to keep it to short clips, the two I have done so far took over 2 hours each:eek: to upload, and I'm on broadband.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it BB, other than that I don't what the problem could be.

Otter, I don't bite my nails, that's what hard work does to you, or so I'm told anyway :D

tevion

Dennis I hope you can do more I am sure they will be a great help to me and other wannabees.
regards joe

scotfly

They seem to be well received,so there will be more.
Due to the upload time and the rather awkward positions I have to tie at, I'm trying to let you see from the tiers view,there's a camera between me and the fly, they will only be short ones showing a few basics.As highlander has pointed out, it's easy to make an "arse" of it, and even on the two I have done so far it has taken two or three "takes" to get it right, although that was mainly due to me fluffing the commentary, I'm not used to talking posh.:D

Cromie

scotfly said:
Sorry but I've got to keep it to short clips, the two I have done so far took over 2 hours each:eek: to upload, and I'm on broadband.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it BB, other than that I don't what the problem could be.

Otter, I don't bite my nails, that's what hard work does to you, or so I'm told anyway :D
Well its still brilliant anyway mate:D