overcharge me ,NO WAY

doobrysnatcher

It's showing UK postage as £2.62 if you like I'll take a screenshot for you?
You should maybe put a mention in the description 👍
Best of luck with your venture I wish you the best 🤞

Al
i did have some problems with the free adds they were in dollars maybe thats whats happening
also i updated the my flies page in my signature , as itwas an older link ,it should be working fine now

Last edited:

Rhithrogena

Nice flies 👍
Showing as £1.80 postage now.
Be sure to say in listing you will 'combine postage'. Not sure how you actually do that as a seller, but as a buyer you add various items to basket, message seller to ask for combined postal rate before checking out..... .
Good luck!

doobrysnatcher

ah well nothing ventured nothing gained i tried for 1month paid my ebay bill and cancelled my listings
i dont think it was worth the effort ah well at least i have a well stocked box of flies

ohanzee

ah well nothing ventured nothing gained i tried for 1month paid my ebay bill and cancelled my listings
i dont think it was worth the effort ah well at least i have a well stocked box of flies

Few years ago I found a tin box in the shed with some old salmon flies in, they were rusted to the bottom of the tin but they cleaned up a bit, put them on ebay as 'old fishing flies', buyers were in Japan, S Ireland and France and they went for between £10 and £16 each.

So my advice is make a load of traditional looking salmon flies on irons and put them in a tin box in the garden (y)

doobrysnatcher

Few years ago I found a tin box in the shed with some old salmon flies in, they were rusted to the bottom of the tin but they cleaned up a bit, put them on ebay as 'old fishing flies', buyers were in Japan, S Ireland and France and they went for between £10 and £16 each.

So my advice is make a load of traditional looking salmon flies on irons and put them in a tin box in the garden (y)
now im thinking chocolate fire guards lol

Latest posts