Own up?

JoeOh

car clock is right again now 😈
No time on car clock, battery disconnected last thtee months. Haven't worn a watch for same period.
All change tomorrow, summoned back to part time job.

anith

Who forgot the clock change?
I got up Saturday changed the clock in the kitchen was getting Sunday lunch ready when the wife walked in from the shops with a pork pie for Saturday tea .

ohanzee

This used to be simple but my tv, phone and laptop all update themselves automatically leaving me wondering what the hell time it is, I had to go to the car to find one that didn't update to realise it was already done.

eddleston123

My phone didn't update. It's o.k. though, I've worked out how to do it.

I'll just take a calculator with me and add an hour on. It's not much inconvenience really.

Or I'll dial up the speaking clock!

Douglas

ohanzee

There is something quite comforting about arriving at Morrisons an hour earlier than you set off, but not when you are told you can't buy beer😦

volksfish

Just done mine
ddf14445d2460bc47b1e031a7a4e7621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mackiia1

I wish I could forget - alarm went off at 05.30 to get up for work - which meant it was 04.30 to my body clock . Fcuk Sake - that's the middle of the night.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

ohanzee

Ah! A regular day worker, doesn't do night shifts eh?

I suffer from a thing they call sleep deficit disorder, no natural biorhythm, night shifts just make it more complicated, they reckon up to 20% of the population manage some level of sleep deficit.

ohanzee

In the depths of Winter it's nearly criminal to expect people to get up at this hour :)

I used to start at 3am to drive to the top of Scotland to start work, then work my way back, it was a strange but great feeling watching the sunrise before the day started proper, and odd to be half way into a shift as shops opened, if you worked the full 16 hours on the Monday you got the Tuesday afternoon off paid...imagine that now :D