Pete Tyjas & Paul Whitehouse podcast

loxie

Really enjoyed that, thank you! Not sure about Pete's beard though!!

morayfisher

Trust Member
Yes, good podcast.
I fished with Pete a couple of years ago and wouldn’t have recognised him now with the beard!
Still a top bloke.

Green29

I listened to the podcast the other day, a very entertaining podcast. Well done Pete

T_James

Great news about a fourth series being commissioned... and they've got an Xmas special too.

gg76

I have listened to most of Pete‘s podcasts this year and have enjoyed most of them. One thing that I would like to hear more of is interviews from outside of England. There have been very few guests from Scotland or Ireland which I think would give his podcasts a bit more variety and insight.

mrnotherone

I have listened to most of Pete‘s podcasts this year and have enjoyed most of them. One thing that I would like to hear more of is interviews from outside of England. There have been very few guests from Scotland or Ireland which I think would give his podcasts a bit more variety and insight.
I'm sure if you drop Pete a note with suggestions for people to interview, he would be very receptive and try to include them.

Pete T

Trade Member
Thanks everyone for the kind comments, I'm pleased you enjoyed the podcast.

Apologies about the beard, it seems to have a mind of its own but appears to be back under control again now!

gg76, thanks for the comments. As you say, I have interviewed a few guests based in Scotland but am working on some more along with Ireland too but as mrotherone mentions, just shout if there is someone you'd like me to interview.

I just released an interesting one this morning which took some doing but I have 3 guests and we discuss the current state of fly fishing in what was an interesting debate. We cover lots of ground that I hope you'll find interesting.