Phil Ratcliffe Fly Fishing

Phil Ratcliffe

Pro Member
I am fully qualified Advanced Professional Game Angling Instructor APGAI – Single & Double Handed. Fly Fishing rivers guide. CRB checked, First Aid trained and fully insured.

I am also a member of the FFI (Fly Fishers International) and hold the MCI (Master casting instructor) & THCI (Two handed casting instructor) qualifications.

Mentor for both organisations.

Currently based in Cheshire and only a short drive from the Welsh Dee & Severn where I continue to improve my fishing skills. As a qualified instructor my aim is to offer you the best service available and as a result I continue to develop my own skills within the GAIA organisation. CPPD (Continued Professional Personal Development) days are regularly attended.

I am able to offer a number of services to meet your Fly fishing requirements whether your just starting out or need to improve upon your current skills.
Casting Tuition or Guided Fishing Days are available.

Keeping in touch with whats happening couldn’t be simpler, I will regularly be updating Phil Ratcliffe Fly Fishing with all the latest news and events.. As well as blogging on Phils Ratcliffe Fly Fishing Blog, or keep in touch on Twitter or [ame="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phil-Ratcliffe-Fly-Fishing/138543162875746"]Facebook[/ame].

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Phil Ratcliffe

Pro Member
Various Grayling weekend dates available for fishing on the Welsh Dee & River Severn.
Pm for further details or contact me through my web site.

Last edited:

Phil Ratcliffe

Pro Member
It's still Grayling time and we have some limited availability for Guided Days and Half Days in pursuit of the Lady of the Stream.
Feel free to get in touch via our web page or PM via the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts