Photo Gallery

James9118

I thought I'd ask this here being as I didn't get a response in the main section. Does anyone know what happened to the personal gallery photos that were stored under your profile on here? The same to have been removed at one of the Forum upgrades - I was wondering if they're gone for good or are they accessible somehow?

Thanks, James

arkle

I didn't know how long ago, this was but many members were using a site called photobucket, that was once free. It was taken over & became a "pay for" website, so that's when a LOT of images were lost, that may have something to do with it ?

Last edited:

wobbly face

Photobucket became a pay to use hosting site, hence we all left it. As for the user photo gallery, I didn't use it much and only a couple of images. Nothing there now. But you can drop images/files straight into a post directly from you pc, phone or such. (y) I don't if the image will disappear from the post if you delete it from your pc and such!

James9118

Thanks both. A while back this site would allow you to host 100 photo's in your profile. I took full advantage of this. Unfortunately I suffered a major computer crash a while back (Microsoft c**k) and I lost the originals. I was hoping that I'd be able to recover them, but it appears that not many people were using the hosting here, so perhaps why no one has noticed that it's now gone?

Latest posts