Picture182.jpg

another @ 105lb

Picture161.jpg

Picture159.jpg

smallest fish of the week a 15lb common carp

Picture172.jpg

BRUCE1

The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom o
Wilkie, oh they were mate ,our baits were approx 200yds out on the old river bed that goes through lake Caspe , each rod having its bait rowed out to a marker , the big one nearly had me in i shat myself as i cant swim and when you look at pics of waters edge there is a very narrow ledge just under the water then it drops straight off to approx 20ft deepjust two yards out , for the big one that took me around 20mins to get in andd when it nearly had me in i had to sit down to play it , superb fishing though ,we went on our own with three other lads in digs in Mequinenza and we beat all the big catfish tour peoples catch rate that week , i think we had 32 cats over the ton Wilkie and dozens under smallest being approx 40 lb ,plus boat loads of carp ....;):D:D:D

THE ROOK

Dream fishing mate ...that's Dream fishing, I have played a few big sturgeon in canada and one of them I had on for a 1hr and 30min I was fuc*ed mate.. it was 7foot 8inch long and est 270lb.

Wilkie

BRUCE1

The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom o
Dream fishing mate ...that's Dream fishing, I have played a few big sturgeon in canada and one of them I had on for a 1hr and 30min I was fuc*ed mate.. it was 7foot 8inch long and est 270lb.

Wilkie

were you on the Fraser river ??? as thats my dream to fish for them beauties on the Fraser..or tigers in Africa, then bones, then Tarpon in the keys ;):D:D:D roll on a bloody lottery win:D:D:D:D

THE ROOK

Aye Bruce it was the Fraser mate...

Check out some of the rest of the shots on my gallery I think you will like them... I had 79 salmon up to 40lb and 6 sturgeon For 10 days fishing.

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04066.jpg

DSC04091.jpg

DSC04077.jpg

DSC04085.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

Wilkie

Last edited:

neil_maidment

Lovely crucian in the top there Neil, mind if I ask where you caught it?

It came from Marsh Farm (that well known "easy stock pond" :)). For a short while I thought it had beaten the national record, but not quite. A beautiful fish that was the culmination of a concerted effort spread over a couple of months. Must return there soon!