Pizza Oven up and running

skinner

Great work! I'm in the process of building the base for mine at the moment - well the bricklayer is 😅 I can't wait to get it up and running. Hopefully have it all ready to go for next year.
Thanks, if you need any advice give me a shout anytime and I’ll help if I can .

matt808

Nothing can beat freshly made, and most takeaways don't come close but Morrisons sour dough is nearly there, and are you ready for this....Gino d'Acampo's frozen ones in Iceland are the nearest thing I have found to a real Italian pizza, 2 quid or something!
I'll have to check them out. Morrisons tex mex is alright as far as supermarket pizza goes. co ops are the worst

skinner

Where the bar is on the floor on last pic is where the Bar is going to be built out of reclaimed timber, scaffold boards and rail sleepers.

ohanzee

Ooft that's a fence (y) and I have dug out a few stumps in my time, that is a beast.

skinner

What are you putting underfoot? it looks good and flat.
Terram membrane then chippings of gravel ... they’ve seen a off pink washed gravel they like( stained by sand then washed) I personally would of chosen flint chippings but it the price.... not my call ,

ohanzee

Terram membrane then chippings of gravel ... they’ve seen a off pink washed gravel they like( stained by sand then washed) I personally would of chosen flint chippings but it the price.... not my call ,

Not many would do all that for themselves let alone a neighbour (y)

skinner

Not many would do all that for themselves let alone a neighbour (y)
There good friends of ours , never had much in life but life’s getting better, ownighers own home and kids are grown up , I’ll do my best for them so they have something good.

ohanzee

There good friends of ours , never had much in life but life’s getting better, ownighers own home and kids are grown up , I’ll do my best for them so they have something good.

Pizza's (y)