Platinum Tapered Leaders - Forum Offer - Buy 10 Get 3 Free!!

flyandlures

We've had to move the shop to a new url, if you try Fly and Lures you'll find the shop.

Some have been asking if the offer of 13 for the price of 10 is still on. We're a little low on stock in some sizes of 9' but are awaiting new stock that will include leaders with droppers. If any forum member orders any pack of 10 on the site just put your forum identity in a note with your PayPal payment and we'll add 3 free leaders at least until the end of March.

rob laidlaw

Hi there,
The shop on your website is not working and I'd like to order some leaders, can you pm me how I pay etc please.

flyandlures

Sorry about the shop problems.

If you go to the shop, select "tapered leaders" but then don't click on the "pick your length" options, scroll down below the photo and then click on your choice of leader there and that should bring up the buy options.

If anyone can't get through to a pay option on the shop just send a PM with what you are looking for and we'll send a PayPal invoice. We should have it sorted soon,

Last edited:

flynelly

Hi there just purchased a pack of 10 leaders but couldn't find anywhere to add a note to Paypal request so I could add my membership name?
I have add a line to the company name on the form as "FFF Member = flynelly" so hopefully you can pick this up to be able to provide the free additional leaders, Cheers :fish2:

flyandlures

Regrettably the volume of business coming through this forum doesn't justify the cost of trade membership so we will be dropping our membership at the end of March. The offer of "Buy 10 get 13 Tapered Leaders" for forumites will hold until the end of the month.

We are discontinuing a few lines and have some overstock on others so we have "when they're gone they're gone" offers on a selection of items:

Fly Lines:
WF8F £10
WF7F £10
WF6F £10
WF6S £10
WF5F £10
DT5S £10
WF4I (Clear) £10

Fluoro:
Ger MegaClear 100m 7.5lb (3.4kg) £5

Spinners:
Revolving blade (Similar to Mepps 3) £4.99 for 5

To order follow the link to the shop.

delray

Nor could I find anywhere to put my forum name a few weeks ago; sent a message via the forum but couldn't have got through. Still 10 for whatever it costs is still pretty good.
Del

flyandlures

We have now ceased being a trade member of this forum, all forum special offers received before 1st April have been honoured, we're happy to receive further orders as the leaders still obviously represent excellent value but, from here on in, all forum "special" deals are ended.

Latest posts