Fly Fishing Forum banner

Please bring back Tapatalk

1K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  baztek1 
#1 ·
Please bring support for tapatalk back.
I am now missing my daily dose of the fly tying forums.
Please, pretty please..
Rusty:)

#3 ·
+1 for Tapatalk

have already posted on other threads about this too so won’t repeat all here. Editors are however aware but as yet reluctant to invest in the fees to support Tapatalk it seems (even though we had it before and came to rely on it!!)

SFF is in danger of getting same treatment btw.....

Reactions: rustyboyyy
#8 · (Edited)
What is the advantage access via Tapatalk over just having a short cut on your home screen?

Personally I can't see one ?
You wouldn't if you don't understand what it is!
Give it a try - it's a v popular app for accessing several forums in one place, together with alerts, photo hosting etc. Tapatalk resolves the need to open several browsers across different forums amongst other benefits.
It auto - re-sizes & hosts photo's from your phone - so there's a benefit right out of the box...

Eg, I access FFF, SFF, several Photography forums, Car Forums, all in one app.

It's for MOBILE users btw

No harm in having an improved browser solution, but please recognise admin that for many of us Tapatalk is the only platform used to access (many) forums.

#9 ·
PS: Tapatalk users on here aren't looking for non-users to come on making arguments against using it - we just want admin to understand how useful it is for those that do......... and to re-instate our main means of accessing the forum, please.......

#15 ·
Thanks, that would be helpful to those who either struggle with using their forum in a browser or only consult one forum.

However, one of the main points (and one completely missed in the clearly anti- Tapatalk discussion in your provided link), is the convenience of having all forums in one place, app or not!

Then there's the convenience of photo hosting without need to mess about with external resizing tools etc, plus Tapatalk doesn't jump about when viewing or typing.
That's a bug that needs fixing pronto imho to avoid losing mobile only users aside from the lack of Tapatalk.

Basically, it's something many members used to have and still want - As previously mentioned with all due respect, those users aren't looking for an alternative solution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.