Polaroid overglasses

arawa

Boots do a limited range of frames that come with overlens polariod sunglasses held in place magnetically. They do get a bit heavy with prolonged use but are better than the clipons as they match exactly your normal frames.
These are what I use, and they are very good - better than any other overframe I have tried and excellent for seeing fish. However, as I mentioned above, if the sun is from the side you can get annoying reflections between the lenses that makes things hazy.

arawa

I collected my prescription Maui Jims this morning (same prescription as my Zeiss lens ordinary glasses), and we actually had some sun for me to try them.
First impressions are of brilliant clarity. Into the direction of the sun I don’t notice much, some but not much, improvement over my existing glasses with magnetic clip-on polarising lenses. But side on to the sun they are much much better with none of the hazy reflections from between the lenses that spoilt visibility.
Now to go looking for some trout ......

Jamie Dundee

Just received my overglasses from Amazon. They seem excellent, fit well and snugly over my specs and have a decent case. Time will tell if the coating is durable or not.

Waltyluft

I have prescription Polaroid specs but purely out of curiosity bought some the cocoon type copy overglasses from Maxcatch.
With discount code I paid less than £7 posted and to my surprise they are excellent.
So good in fact I bought a second pair for cycling.
Well worth a punt at that price.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hooferinsane

Thanks for all the replies. Think I will try out the Matchcatch option to start with. At that price, can hardly go wrong, and seems to be good quality from what others have mentioned.