Really happy..

running bear

Great when you get a real bargain, well done Gary.
The good days of ebay are generally gone, people paying a few quid less than brand new and even over the odds - people are bizarre.

I just bought a current model battenkill disc III for 60 quid plus a fiver postage, some minor scrapes but no more than a few months normal wear on it. a few months ago I got a greys switch (spotless) for £100 +£8 postage. Bargains still there, but you have to regularly search for what you want. They go missing amongeat all the new chinese stuff if you just do a general search.

GEK79

I just bought a current model battenkill disc III for 60 quid plus a fiver postage, some minor scrapes but no more than a few months normal wear on it. a few months ago I got a greys switch (spotless) for £100 +£8 postage. Bargains still there, but you have to regularly search for what you want. They go missing amongeat all the new chinese stuff if you just do a general search.
If the greys switch becomes excess stock I'd pay the same price. 😜😜

GEK79

Glad you are happy with the purchases Gary, let us all know what you think of them when they're field-tested in conditions where they're needed.
I could have stood outside today and tested them.. Too comfy in front of fire with a mug of tea.. 😜😜

GEK79

No doubt, the proverbial cats & dogs was an understatement, I enjoyed our light show & accoustics which accompanied it.
Gladly fella we haven't had the lights and sounds but the rain.. Oh my days I'm thinking of putting jacket on and taking a walk down the river.. 🤔🤔