Reservoir Trout, a bank angler's guide by Henry Lowe and Dave Shipman

DaftWader

Has anyone got a copy of this little book, as I'm desperately looking for a copy. I spoke with Dave and he tells me that he doesn't have a clue where I could get one. Any leads or offers would be greatly appreciated.

JohnH

I have one B, not for sale at any price ! Also the boat fishers guide. Suggest you keep a regular eye on Coch y Bonddu books' website, copies for sale do pop up there occasionally...

blithfield2

I have one B, not for sale at any price ! Also the boat fishers guide. Suggest you keep a regular eye on Coch y Bonddu books' website, copies for sale do pop up there occasionally...

You little tease you!

DaftWader

I have A boat fisher's guide, which is precisely why I want it.....

JohnH

Just a thought B, it might be worth reaching out to Paul Morgan at Coch y Bonddu books, to see if he can either locate a copy or alert you as and when one comes in to his stock. There is a "contact us" facility at the bottom left hand corner of the website home page ... https://www.anglebooks.com/

The book itself is chock full of first class advice. Shame that Henry Lowe isn't with us any more.

Last edited:

DaftWader

Thanks John. When I spoke with Dave Shipman a couple of weeks ag I told him that the Boat Angler's Guide was the most informative book I have read on the subject - and Dennis Moss' 'Trout from a boat' takes some beating.
I will take your advice and register my interest with Paul Morgan.

DaftWader

I have been unable to get a copy of this book anywhere. Would it be possible for you to scan it? I would be happy to pay for a pdf.