Risk assessment for fishing

blithfield2

If you shop 3 times a day what is it to do with anyone I regularly shop twice a day having discovered I had not got everything I need for a recepe. But I use a good supermarket where staff know your name rather than a number they shoved through.

Sticky, do you play the banjo?

blithfield2

Why do you ask, I can knock a tune out on a Dancette
1611429249058.png

Banksie

Rusty you must be well organised I am not as for Paul's list is it his list or his wife's. I live alone and never no what I am going to eat until I eat it. Too many clever buggers on here or at least they think they are. I shop as and when I like normally when it is quiet is early morning and midday. Are you going fishing to put us all at uneccesary risk,I am not
I think it’s hard to plan ahead for one person. I normally shop late evening as it’s just easier wandering around with hardly anyone there.
I don’t have a car, but it’s only ten minutes walk, so no biggie.
If I am lucky enough to get a delivery, I’ll stock up on heavy stuff like tins, bottles, etc. Everything else, I carry.

JoeOh

Perhaps not the right thread but I note that the Government is considering guards at the selected quarantine hotels to ensure that the rules are adhered to ..... for the 10,000 visitors arriving daily !
Pardon my ignorance but who are these people ?

Latest posts