River ely

Dailacey

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows who/if anyone has the rights to the river ely. Around miskin/pontyclun and northwards. I'm interested as it's right on my doorstep. Google hasn't provided me with much. See picture. There's spots like this everywhere on the river. Cheers
Dai

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

stalker

GAC have rights on the lower river, around St Fagans area I believe. There's a section through Pendoylan south that's run by Cowbridge Anglers. The areas between this and the M4 and above through Miskin are privately owned and are fished by a small syndicate. Through Talbot Green and further north used to be controlled by Llantrisant and district anglers, but that club ceased to exist many years ago, not sure who (if anyone) controls it now.
Hope this helps.
Ade.

Dailacey

GAC have rights on the lower river, around St Fagans area I believe. There's a section through Pendoylan south that's run by Cowbridge Anglers. The areas between this and the M4 and above through Miskin are privately owned and are fished by a small syndicate. Through Talbot Green and further north used to be controlled by Llantrisant and district anglers, but that club ceased to exist many years ago, not sure who (if anyone) controls it now.
Hope this helps.
Ade.
That's all I managed to find out also. Seems to me to be a free stretch. Can't see any signs anywhere either

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Latest posts