River Masters - River Tees

flyfishnorth

Following Boris's announcement that hotels can open up from July 4th, i'm pleased to say we are pressing on with the competition albeit with a few small changes. Most of the major rules remain the same, with the main difference being that no fish will be measured, instead the time of capture will be recorded by the controller to comply with social distancing regulations. All fish will count however i've never caught anything under 15cm at the top of the Tee's system.

Entry is now formally open with details of your team and payment to be made before July 8th please. I have attached the entry form with details to this email or you can purchase a team ticket directly from here - https://www.flyfishnorth.com/events-competitions

The competition will happen as long as restrictions permit, in the case of cancellation then full refunds will be made. Please keep this in mind when booking accommodation, make sure you have a free cancellation option just in case!!!

The other major change from the original format is the time of the Saturday sessions, which will now start at 11am for Session 1. This has been moved to allow anglers to travel on the Saturday morning, meaning less expense on accomodation and lower interaction with other people from the area on an extra night.

For anglers in Wales and Scotland, again entry can be made to reserve a spot with the refund option available should you not be allowed to attend. It looks although Welsh anglers may be ok to travel, with the Gov.Wales website saying restrictions are in line to be lifted on July 6th so fingers crossed.

Please send me a private message if you would like to enter!

Thanks