just like to ask how many of you fish the river taff :thumbs:

#14 ·
What part is that then, who's water ?

#16 ·
Free bits on the taff sounds interesting, where are they

#18 ·
oh the bits we pay to fish :thumbs:

#19 ·
Yes sir,wheres yours.My friend told four lads around 13/17 to leave about an hour later he was in river wading and being shot at by 3 air rifles shocking.It seems sorry no intent meant but the resident of abercynon think that the stretch that runs past there is theirs.No offence to law obiding citizens.

tt:mad::mad:

#26 ·
Well just get out and get a lump of wood or a trolley and bend it over there head :) problem solved.. I love the ones that chuck stones and not just the boys do it.. i had a gang of girls chucking stones the one day so i chucked a load of the Taff bank mud at them :) lets just say they didnt chuck anything at me after hahaha That stuff stinks!

#29 ·
just get a pic of them pointing the gun in your direction then pop to the cop shop and show them what is going on there.

Even tell them you was shot at ... they have to act and get the gun squad out to point some real guns at them :D

Terry. I will have to remeber that lol

Ps some nice fish you had on my water the other day mate well done.... was that a free bit of water I dont know about ;)

#30 ·
lol i was in the army for a while and know a bit about handling people etc :D
the best way to deal with local poachers is to say what i did the other day whilst fishing just talk dont bother asking for club ticket etc just say the ea are a few hundred yards up stream this makes them leave also add they are currently looking to find local poachers as theres real problem in the area also add in they talked to yourself for 10 mins asking to see rod licence and club ticket :thumbs: im not being funny but if locals hear the cardiff lingo asking if they are members they think cheeky ferker i live here not you ;)

#32 ·
trying to take a picture of someone pointing a gun in your directions going to get yourself hurt walk away then phone the police :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

trying to take a picture of someone pointing a gun in your directions going to get yourself hurt walk away then phone the police :thumbs:
lol i bet chase you with knife and forks to :D

#33 ·
being shot with a air rifle aint that bad trust me I know.

9 times out of 10 they wont shoot you because they know you will be going to the cops. they just enjoy the Intimidation over you ( fear of injury or harm )

Im not saying put yourself at risk but if the situation has presented itself then you are already at risk.

When im out bailiffing and fishing in the day I have a camera filming everything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.