River Tees

george387

cracking fish Chris as I said elsewhere, (y) I've personally seen some clonking big browns come off the tees in the last few years, but like everything nowadays most of the guys I know tend to keep them off the forums & social media, due to the same bombardment of questions everyone who does post fish get...where, when & how! :rolleyes::rolleyes: these guys have put many hours on the river & the last thing they want is being pestered by guys looking for that class of fish, its all down to leg work & time on the bank..thats what pays dividends, not what club your in or which stretch it came from. Once again Chris well in mate(y)

york1e

The only reason I asked is because I have only fished the free stretch and I looking to spread my wings further and challenge my self.

cgaines10

Anyone fished cow green lately? I usually go every year but didn't make it last year & really fancy a session. There has got to be some big fish in there 🙂

cgaines10

You have caught already caught THE big fish this year
Hahahaha cow green has always intrigued me though. Beautiful place (when the weathers good lol!) & has some stunning trout in there. Something just tells me there’s got to be a few big trout roaming around in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamesw

I usually go about this time of year, but I value the peace and serenity of the environment. I have been there on a misty, sea-fret sort of day when the only sounds are sheep and the call of curlews, which is a lovely experience. This year, with so many people being off work and children off school - and seeing the mayhem with visitors around Bowlees - I have avoided the place.

bbamboo

The Darlington Brown Trout Angling club are still taking new members and wavering the joining fee for new members until the end of the year. So that's a saving of £20 for senior members.

Latest posts