River Wandle

T_James

Nice work Dave, next time you're in my part of the world let me know.... I have some interesting locations not too far.

Regarding the Ravensbourne, you do get the odd person fishing and decent chub can be seen in Cornmill Gardens right in the heart of the town centre.

benisa

Skateboard Dave

Nice work Dave, next time you're in my part of the world let me know.... I have some interesting locations not too far.

Regarding the Ravensbourne, you do get the odd person fishing and decent chub can be seen in Cornmill Gardens right in the heart of the town centre.
Will do. Not sure when but with my daughter down there it has been quite regularly.
Might be less though as she is back for nearly 6 months over the summer - 6 months!
Regarding the Ravensbourne - I was really shocked that I couldn't spot anything in there. I walked/fished the whole of Ladywell Fields and never saw a thing. It was low and clear so if there had been anything about you would have seen them, maybe not caught them but deff. sighted them. I was thinking that all of the winter floods had flushed the fish into the Thames? That seems to have happened on one of my midlands rivers - everything washed into the Trent not the Thames. ;-)
I'm hoping it fills up again in the summer but there are a few weirs to make it tricky though.
I'll try and check out Cornmill when I get a chance.
I really fancy fishing somewhere in the docklands just to catch something from there really but not sure if it is a doer or not. Maybe Millwall docks using some jig flies down super deep for perch? If that was around here I'd have had it sussed years ago. ;-)
ATB
Skateboard.