Rivers Well Travelled

easker1

Why do you think that PaulD? because I don't know John Bailey, or because I have no wish to know him, I see he has 17 posts, so could it be a bit of rapalaman showing up again? easker1

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
Why do you think that PaulD? because I don't know John Bailey, or because I have no wish to know him, I see he has 17 posts, so could it be a bit of rapalaman showing up again? easker1
Naw, he is not rapalaman reincarnated, but you are correct, you have never heard of him, so why bow down to his presence?
Might annoy/perturb/hurt feelings of those whom know him, but hey, lots of fly fisher people have not!!

easker1

Thanks Bert, I'll rest easy now I will obsess no more , I will move on safe in the knowledge that I still don't know him or Paul and never will, easker1

blithfield2

Thanks Bert, I'll rest easy now I will obsess no more , I will move on safe in the knowledge that I still don't know him or Paul and never will, easker1

I'm sure that both will be absolutely gutted at that breaking news:rolleyes:

easker1

make sure it is of the right Quality ( The Councelling I mean) easker1 , just a guy with a lot of life behind him, no other qualifications,