Sage 2560 Spool.

greensword

Not sure if you've had any response to this ad but I have a couple of 2560 spools as well as a 4560 CF spool which would fit, they all have pouches and possibly boxes as well and are in great condition. Let me know if you want one

Cariad338

Not sure if you've had any response to this ad but I have a couple of 2560 spools as well as a 4560 CF spool which would fit, they all have pouches and possibly boxes as well and are in great condition. Let me know if you want one
Thanks for the response. I would definitely be interested in the two 2560 spools please. I’m new to this forum so don’t know the protocol for sorting out final contact.

greensword

Hi, well I'm not exactly a seasoned advertiser / user either. Probably the easiest way is for me to send you a pm (which you can do by clicking on anyones member icon) we can then exchange details privately etc etc. I'm not really sure if thats what most people do but lets see how it goes?

Cariad338

Hi, well I'm not exactly a seasoned advertiser / user either. Probably the easiest way is for me to send you a pm (which you can do by clicking on anyones member icon) we can then exchange details privately etc etc. I'm not really sure if thats what most people do but lets see how it goes?
That would make sense & similar to other forums I’m on. PM on its way

Latest posts