Sales

paul100

All

Can you all keep the forum updated on the sales as they happen - thinking GAC or Garry Evens or John Norris ?
WTC etc I've a birthday in January and will be spending 😁👍

Thanks

Paul

G

GEK79

All

Can you all keep the forum updated on the sales as they happen - thinking GAC or Garry Evens or John Norris ?
WTC etc I've a birthday in January and will be spending 😁👍

Thanks

Paul
GAC and John Norris both have their sales on but no reel changes in prices.. Good luck and will update if I find anything..

paul100

Hi Gary

Thanks for the reply yes I've seen that from both and agree no change in price. Just keeping a watchful on on the 'Real sales '

All the best pal.

Paul

G

GEK79

Hi Gary

Thanks for the reply yes I've seen that from both and agree no change in price. Just keeping a watchful on on the 'Real sales '

All the best pal.

Paul
I will be trying to buy here during the uncertain postage times and delays. Still think the GAC hodge an aesis 3 in 1 jacket at 160 is an absolute steal.. Wife bought me a jacket for Christmas..
I'll update if I find anything also..

Damo

Hi all,
This from the American forum:

Nile Creek Fly Shop in Canada have 40 percent off all Vision rods, including Nymphmaniac I think.

I'm away from home at the mo and can't access the site on my mobile properly, so can't vouch for it. Also don't know how shipping, taxes etc would stack up...

Cheers,
Damian F

mebu

Like Paul and Jack I too have a birthday in January. Me and Elvis.

Apart from that, was looking at GAC catalogue and saw Hodgman jacket reduced to £80. Dithered a bit then decided to buy. Found that on the website, not 80 but £60. Order placed. Also, when topping up with consumables, noticed that many are priced cheaper on website than the catalogue, eg Hardy leaders £5.40 not £6.00.

Peter

JayP

Well blow me down.....

Screenshot_20201227-193909_Facebook.jpg

fishing hobo

Sales are crap in most places. Only one worth anything is sportfish 10-15% off depending on purchase price. Alas they don't have the item in the colour I want...